What's new

What is your favourite season?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Harmattan is a very much loved season I would think I like than the rainy season around here in my country. The wether seems to favor me well than the rain

in my country we have raining season, dry season and the harmattan season. I think if i should choose i would pick the rainning season cause of the cold and chilled nights. I would have picked the harmattan season tho since its also extremely cold most times then. But it usually comes with alot of dust and makes our skin and lips dry
That means we're opposite figures. I dislike the rainy season because of its inconvenience. The rains that comes without warning, the cold and sicknesses that comes with it and the water logged and bad environment.

That means we're opposite figures. I dislike the rainy season because of its inconvenience. The rains that comes without warning, the cold and sicknesses that comes with it and the water logged and bad environment.
Lol, true though, one part I don't like in the raining season is what you just mentioned, the unexpected rain and it takes time for clothes to dry. But I am just after the cold nites as there are times there might not be light, if the nite is cold one would not have to worry. If we had a stable light system, I would have picked the dry season

Harmattan is a very much loved season I would think I like than the rainy season around here in my country. The wether seems to favor me well than the rain
This month is supposed to be rainy season here in our country. But it feels like the summer season has not ended yet.

Rainy season is a favorite season of all farmers in the province. They can plant rice in the rice fields when it's raining.

Lol, true though, one part I don't like in the raining season is what you just mentioned, the unexpected rain and it takes time for clothes to dry. But I am just after the cold nites as there are times there might not be light, if the nite is cold one would not have to worry. If we had a stable light system, I would have picked the dry season
Ok i understand you,however i prefer the heat to the cold because cold affects my health. The weather now is terrible and it'll take days for your clothes to dry. Diseases are also on the rise.

Ok i understand you,however i prefer the heat to the cold because cold affects my health. The weather now is terrible and it'll take days for your clothes to dry. Diseases are also on the rise.
I get well you are coming from though, and I understand. LoL pepper soup would be good for you during these period 😝

My favorite season is the rainy season. I fall asleep easily when it rains at night. Dry or hot season can be so harsh that one can feel the intensity of the sun burning my skin.

Last edited:
My favorite season is the rainy season. I fall asleep easily when it rains at night. Dry or got season can be so harsh that one can feel the intensity of the sun burning my skill.
Just like me. I also love the rainy season as it gives me the opportunity to wear sweaters without people looking at me weird. 😅😂 I love sweaters. Besides that I love it cause the nites are usually cold

I get well you are coming from though, and I understand. LoL pepper soup would be good for you during these period 😝
Yes bro,it will be good for the body just that it's costly here. I have to bath hot water most times and take cold drugs to keep me warm. I wish the rainy season will pass away.

Yes bro,it will be good for the body just that it's costly here. I have to bath hot water most times and take cold drugs to keep me warm. I wish the rainy season will pass away.
Oh oh, where is your location exactly? You can eat alot of spicy food as well, it would help heat up the body and make sure the food is hot.

Oh oh, where is your location exactly? You can eat alot of spicy food as well, it would help heat up the body and make sure the food is hot.
I'm in the south eastern part of Nigeria. I'll try to be doing the cooking myself maybe it'll save me money and will always be hot. Sometimes I do walk a long distance to keep warm.

I'm in the south eastern part of Nigeria. I'll try to be doing the cooking myself maybe it'll save me money and will always be hot. Sometimes I do walk a long distance to keep warm.
Oh sorry about that. Yes cooking yourself would save you more money and you can be sure of getting it how you want it with the right amount of nutrients needed to sustain the body

Oh sorry about that. Yes cooking yourself would save you more money and you can be sure of getting it how you want it with the right amount of nutrients needed to sustain the body
Yes,thanks I will definitely do that. For the past 3 days,there have been no rain so everywhere is normal and feels so good. Maybe it's because of my body system, other people prefer rainy season too.

I also prefer summer as well. Maybe this is because it is the season and where I have most of the time to myself and I engage myself in activities of interest

my favorite season is the raining season ,because it is the time get allot of money through farming,I am a farmer ,and also it is the season were I cultivate my crops ,one can also earn allot of money through farming process

Here in Nigeria, the seasons are rainy, sunny and the harmattan season. My favorite season is the harmattan season and most time it falls during the Christmas and new year period. It just gives Christmas a nice feeling.

My favorite season is the winter, I'm more like a guy who likes a cold weather and skies full of clouds. Since I hate the summer's heat it is more likely that I like the winter...
It also nice to feel the rain on your skin sometimes its really freshing and awaking.
When its winter the summer simply live more, the move of the water, the air is better to breathe, and the feeling is cold and chill.

I tend to like spring and fall here. Summer starts in July and gets really hot - my brain performance suffers in the heat. Meanwhile, the extra cold in the winter ratchets up my alertness and makes my tendency to stay up late at night worse.

When I was a kid, I loved winter just because I enjoyed the cold and playing in the snow. In my teens, I liked summer. I liked the heat and the sunshine. Now I like the in-between. Fall is my favorite. It is dry, cooler, but not too cold. We get warmer days and cooler days mixed together.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back