What's new

What is your favourite season?

Deleted member 403

So, what would be your favorite season? Earth has spring, summer, autumn, and winter, but which do you prefer? It would probably be Summer for me, as we hardly have any warm or sunny weather in the UK.

I prefer winter and, failing that, autumn. This is because the heat gives me headaches, no matter how much I shower the heat is persistent. With winter, I keep warm and control the cold, I love the rain and I enjoy it.

in my country we have raining season, dry season and the harmattan season. I think if i should choose i would pick the rainning season cause of the cold and chilled nights. I would have picked the harmattan season tho since its also extremely cold most times then. But it usually comes with alot of dust and makes our skin and lips dry

So, what would be your favorite season? Earth has spring, summer, autumn, and winter, but which do you prefer? It would probably be Summer for me, as we hardly have any warm or sunny weather in the UK.
I love summer because you get to go out fishing, camping or just some adventure of some sort. The other seasons are usually very cold. I tend to stay indoors a lot. Do you mean your summers in UK are not sunny? That can be very overwhelming!

I prefer winter and, failing that, autumn. This is because the heat gives me headaches, no matter how much I shower the heat is persistent. With winter, I keep warm and control the cold, I love the rain and I enjoy it.
You're just like me. I was just laughing out loud alone here when I read your comment on what the heat does to you and feels like. It's exactly my situation with heat. I always prefer cold or hermatern as we call it here as I can control the level of warmth I want

Aw. What Is good for A is not good for B..... that's just the case of this situation. Whereas the reverse is the case, some part of my country prefers winter period more.

You're just like me. I was just laughing out loud alone here when I read your comment on what the heat does to you and feels like. It's exactly my situation with heat. I always prefer cold or hermatern as we call it here as I can control the level of warmth I want
🤣 🤣 🤣 That's exactly what I mean, with the cold you can control the heat. On the contrary, with heat I have no way to control it. At least I am not the only person here who feels this way.

Different weather around the world
Here we only have raining season and harmattan season
Since this is the second time I read about harmattan, I looked it up on the internet and it says that it is a cold, dry and dusty wind. So I would like to ask if when there is such a climate, is it hot, does the sun come out?

Since this is the second time I read about harmattan, I looked it up on the internet and it says that it is a cold, dry and dusty wind. So I would like to ask if when there is such a climate, is it hot, does the sun come out?
Hi sariana
It not hot but it extremely cold and also at that very moment, sunshine would be your close friend because it reduces the cold and later in the evening it comes again. It is very serious to the extent that a very hot water can get cold in seconds when left outside sometimes

Every season here in Greece as most of you know is sunny.But I prefer summer because of summer holidays although in Greece it is extremely hot these three months

Every season here in Greece as most of you know is sunny.But I prefer summer because of summer holidays although in Greece it is extremely hot these three months
Yes, after posting, I went back to youtube for more info, as this is interesting to me. In a nutshell you guys hardly enjoy the heat during the year, as if it doesn't rain, then harmattan arrives. Also impressive are the videos I have been able to see about this.

Yes, after posting, I went back to youtube for more info, as this is interesting to me. In a nutshell you guys hardly enjoy the heat during the year, as if it doesn't rain, then harmattan arrives. Also impressive are the videos I have been able to see about this.
Yeah although I feel a bit lucky that at Geece does not rain all the time and every season the sun rises.Although most of the times the heat is brutal but in my opinion it is one of the best Countries to go vacations to

Yeah although I feel a bit lucky that at Geece does not rain all the time and every season the sun rises.Although most of the times the heat is brutal but in my opinion it is one of the best Countries to go vacations to
It is good to know that at least the sun is out, and that they have the opportunity to enjoy it. If it is a vacation country, they should take advantage of this to generate profits at the time, with the tourists.

It is good to know that at least the sun is out, and that they have the opportunity to enjoy it. If it is a vacation country, they should take advantage of this to generate profits at the time, with the tourists.
Yeah in greece without a doubt the most profits every year come from tourists.So that is why with covid-19 Greece has a really big financial problem.Also farming is why greece is still alive.

Hi sariana
It not hot but it extremely cold and also at that very moment, sunshine would be your close friend because it reduces the cold and later in the evening it comes again. It is very serious to the extent that a very hot water can get cold in seconds when left outside sometimes
I sent this message to another member and it was for you, making reference to "harmattan". "Yes, after posting, I went back to youtube for more info, as this is interesting to me. In a nutshell you guys hardly enjoy the heat during the year, as if it doesn't rain, then harmattan arrives. Also impressive are the videos I have been able to see about this"

The season that i would prefer is the summer time,because the waether is pretty clear and conducive for me based on the job that i do,The spring has actually been making me to be mostly indoors and most of my jobs do suffer this period.

I will pick the dry season because it makes the weather normal even though there's heat. This is also the best time for business unlike the raining season that's characterised by rains,flooded roads,cold and diseases.

I think summer is it for most people, me inclusive. You will see that a lot of people travel during the summer and the tourism industry is in boom throughout this period. Who prefer winter anyways.

My favorite season is summer too. Although it's very hot during summer time, it's also the best time to go into a summer vacation in a beach or mountain resort. There are so many places here in our country where you go and take a break during summer time. You can have an overnight swimming party by the infinity pool.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back