Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
So far I didn't use any digital coins, neither their platforms, so I don't really have a favorite digital coin and I don't trust this way of investment because I think that it can go down just as it can go up it is too risky for me to use. But what about you do you use them? And if so which is your favorite digital coin?

I have no favourite digital coin yet , as far as am concerned they are all good as far as they coins are popular and widely accepted for digital transactions, it seems I love Donge coins to some extent.

My favourite cryptocurrency is the ALGO. This cryptocurrency has proven to be the best platform for the NFT
programs. This is what is actually trending in the cryptocurrency space.
I've been hearing of this non fungible tokens but it's so unfortunate that I don't even have the time to be checking them out. I wish they last for a long time without being outdated.

My favourite digital currency or digital coin is the matic. This particular cryptocurrency is very promising and it has the ability to surge in the future. If you could invest certain amount of money on it, you will make huge profits for holding for a very long period of time. The best time to buy is now because of the bearish market.

My favorite digital coin is matric and this kind of coins can be earn mostly on airdrop. It is easy and straight forward to earn there coin once you follow and abide by there rules.

My favorite digital currency coin is Bitcoin because it's straight forward coin to make one make good money from it, and the coin is very popular coin one can invest to make good money from it.

So far I didn't use any digital coins, neither their platforms, so I don't really have a favorite digital coin and I don't trust this way of investment because I think that it can go down just as it can go up it is too risky for me to use. But what about you do you use them? And if so which is your favorite digital coin?
Generally the cryptocurency trading platforms and market is a very volatile one,because one can easilly loss money from the market fluctuations in the trading of these virtual curency.so it depends on your mastery of the market.

Across the board? I would say Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are at the top in terms of crypto so I can't see why anyone wouldn't pick those to be among their favorites. If we are talking about general coins and lower-scale crypto, I still like Doge.

i would say litecoin and eth, because for litecoin i so much love that the gas fee is very cheap and it is accepted for multiple transactions, and also eth because of the many features that are available to use with it.

USDT and busd are my best of all the available digital currencies out there. This is due to the fact that they are stable coins and I do not fear losing any money that I save in them .

Any kind of coin that proves to be profitable to me is my ideal coin. I have traded in Litecoin and made money, so at that time Litecoin was my preferred coin, but now the conditions are not the same.

Any kind of coin that proves to be profitable to me is my ideal coin. I have traded in Litecoin and made money, so at that time Litecoin was my preferred coin, but now the conditions are not the same.
If you say that condition are not the same, that means it is also applicable to other cryptocurrency because it is not only Litecoin that experience the serious bearish season we are experiencing now. All cryptocurrency is affected .

Honestly I don't really have one. I've had no luck when it comes to cryptocurrency. I would mine it, but I don't really have the system to make that a reality. It takes a lot of computing power to mind most cryptocurrencies and I don't have the time to invest into making a setup that can mine a lot.

My favourite digital coin will not be fixed. it depends on the one that is performing well in the crypto market. This implies that I would choose the one that is doing well at the market . For now l, I'm going to choose Bitcoin.

My favourite coins is Usdt. I like it because it is a stable coin. For like twice, I was paid in bitcoin and I quickly exchange it to Usdt because price can fluctuate at anytime. But with Usdt, you can put your mind at rest.

I am strictly in the market because I want to make money off it and that is why I do not like to have a favourite of anything. When it comes with the best that I have interacted with then it is going to be near protocol.

I am strictly in the market because I want to make money off it and that is why I do not like to have a favourite of anything. When it comes with the best that I have interacted with then it is going to be near protocol.
Everyone is in the cryptocurrency market to make huge amount of income and the best cryptocurrency to invest on can not be really estimated except if you have carried out in market research.

Personally I have no specific best digital coin currently but I always believe in any coin that has a better potential that offers me the best I wanted in terms of investment.

Personally I have no specific best digital coin currently but I always believe in any coin that has a better potential that offers me the best I wanted in terms of investment.
It is not really your fault because the crypto-currency market presently is unpredictable. There are so many uncertainty in the crypto-currency market presently and it will become so difficult for to choose one out of them but bitcoin is surely doing well in the future.

Bitcoins has been my favorite cryptocurrency for a long time. It is a trusted cryptocurrency for many investors . Many official business organization and company picks interest in bitcoins

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back