What's new

What is your favorite digital coin?

My favourite cryptocurrencies or digital coins presently now are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and dogecoin. These coins are the favourite ones I know much about them and can confidently invest on them when I have money.

My favourite cryptocurrencies or digital coins presently now are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and dogecoin. These coins are the favourite ones I know much about them and can confidently invest on them when I have money.
[/QUOTE
It is true that the Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin are doing very well but I do not know of the Dutch coin because this coin does not improve irrespective of the support it enjoyed from the whales

I don't have any favorite digital coin. All coin are the same if you use them the way it should be used. Since it's not like one particular digital is coming to me for free, why should i have a favorite one

Personally I don't like the idea of making more accounts on the block chain, the crypto currency wallet and the exchange's account. I find too inconveniently to me that's why I am not a fan of crypto currency.

Seedifyfund, the major reason why I like this cryptocurrency so much is that I made my first big money in cryptocurrency through it. The beautiful thing is that I got it through AirDrop.

I think the stablecoins have always my most preferred. I've been a fan of stability in investment or business and the idea behind them resonates perfectly with my values and style of investing which is going in with a cautious approach.

Cryptocurrency is digital money that isn't managed by a central system, like a government. Instead, it's based on blockchain technology, with bitcoin being. Largest cryptocurrencies by market cap · 1. Bitcoin (BTC) · 2. Ethereum (ETH) · 3. Tether (USDT) · 4. USD Coin (USDC) · 5. BNB (BNB) · 6. XRP (XRP) · 7. Binance
So far I didn't use any digital coins, neither their platforms, so I don't really have a favorite digital coin and I don't trust this way of investment because I think that it can go down just as it can go up it is too risky for me to use. But what about you do you use them? And if so which is your favorite digital coin?

My favourite digital currency remain the Bitcoin which is the king coin. The major reason why I chose the Bitcoin is that it has a lot of potentials.
It is definitely the biggest moonshot that you can trust.

My favourite digital currency remain the Bitcoin which is the king coin. The major reason why I chose the Bitcoin is that it has a lot of potentials.
It is definitely the biggest moonshot that you can trust.
We are on the same page,
BTC is the king and would remain the king .
Even though we are currently bearish but the truth is , it has a high potential future of bullishness.

We are on the same page,
BTC is the king and would remain the king .
Even though we are currently bearish but the truth is , it has a high potential future of bullishness.
BTC is a King coin and it is the coin that has potentials to surge in the future.
This is a basic reason why it is necessary to buy bitcoin and keep for future gains.
There is an assurance that it will surge in the future.

BTC is a King coin and it is the coin that has potentials to surge in the future.
This is a basic reason why it is necessary to buy bitcoin and keep for future gains.
There is an assurance that it will surge in the future.
Yeah I agree with you ,
Although I'm not into direct investment, I am a trader and I love Trading .
Perhaps It's a huge uppourtunity to long term investors.

So far I didn't use any digital coins, neither their platforms, so I don't really have a favorite digital coin and I don't trust this way of investment because I think that it can go down just as it can go up it is too risky for me to use. But what about you do you use them? And if so which is your favorite digital coin?
BNB and Atom. This are coins with real utility especially BNB.
I also like looking at low caps and my favorite for now is Flux.

The near protocol is one of the biggest cryptocurrency project that I am fully positive on because they have been raising a lot of money and have been doing stuff behind the scene.

The near protocol is one of the biggest cryptocurrency project that I am fully positive on because they have been raising a lot of money and have been doing stuff behind the scene.
NEAR Is a very good cryptocurrency to consider but I would rather go for bitcoin because it is a deflationary to the currency and that gives it the antecedent and the ability to surge in the future..

Bitcoins has been my favorite cryptocurrency for a long time. It is a trusted cryptocurrency for many investors . Many official business organization and company picks interest in bitcoins
You're right about bitcoin being the trusted cryptocurrency for many investors. But recently, bitcoin price fall drastically in the market as a result it cannot be trusted again.

You're right about bitcoin being the trusted cryptocurrency for many investors. But recently, bitcoin price fall drastically in the market as a result it cannot be trusted again.
Yes and so many people are afraid to invest in bitcoins because they believe that the price of bitcoins might drop further. I am also careful about this tooo

Yes and so many people are afraid to invest in bitcoins because they believe that the price of bitcoins might drop further. I am also careful about this tooo
There's no need to be afraid i. It is the right time to keep accumulating the Bitcoin for future gain because it will definitely sutge in the future and it is for sure.

My favorite coin to invest in as of now is Litecoin. This is because the cryptocurrency coin I have mentioned has a high potential due to its low market capitalization. It is also quited trusted in the crypto market which spells good news for investors.

My favorite coin to invest in as of now is Litecoin. This is because the cryptocurrency coin I have mentioned has a high potential due to its low market capitalization. It is also quited trusted in the crypto market which spells good news for investors.
If you decide to choose the light coin as your favourite cryptocurrency, you are absolutely not taking a wrong decision because the coin has proven to have great potentials.

If you decide to choose the light coin as your favourite cryptocurrency, you are absolutely not taking a wrong decision because the coin has proven to have great potentials.
This coin has a great chance of being sustainable enough to become a kingpin in the crypto industry due to its increase in market capitalization. Its potential can also be maximized heavily by investors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back