What's new

What is the highest amount you have ever invested in an hyip site

I have condition my mind to believe that there is no free money online and so I do not even find hyips interesting not to talk of investing my hard earned money. Many people have testified about how they were scammed and I do not want to have such experience.

I have condition my mind to believe that there is no free money online and so I do not even find hyips interesting not to talk of investing my hard earned money. Many people have testified about how they were scammed and I do not want to have such experience.
I think what i do is that i usually learn from people experience and know the time to invest and when not to invest to make money

I think what i do is that i usually learn from people experience and know the time to invest and when not to invest to make money
From my observation some of these hyips usually pay the first set of investors and convince them to refer more people to join. After getting enough money, they would now close without paying members. I don't think I can wait to have a personal experience before trying them.

From my observation some of these hyips usually pay the first set of investors and convince them to refer more people to join. After getting enough money, they would now close without paying members. I don't think I can wait to have a personal experience before trying them.
Some dont even pay first set of investors that is why i am trying hard to study how they work and people experience before investing

Luckily for me , I have never invested in hyip site before and I won't invest in it for any reason

Does coin-farm.net counts as hyip ? I invested there 11$ USD and got back $44 USD in 5-6 months

Have heard about hyip from people during conversation but have not really invested my money into it like that. I will check and see how it works.

Have heard about hyip from people during conversation but have not really invested my money into it like that. I will check and see how it works.
I would advise that if you haven't had the experience, then no reason to bother, it is definitely not worth it.

I have invested the maximum of $10 and luckily I was not scam but ever since then i have been Investing In smart contracts and no regrets so far.

My biggest bet and lose on hyips was 0.0032 btc. Just was unlucky. Hyip isnt for greedy people like me,because you will lost all everytime.

My biggest bet and lose on hyips was 0.0032 btc. Just was unlucky. Hyip isnt for greedy people like me,because you will lost all everytime.
that's sad to hear, can you tell us about your experience with HYIP sites, is it a gain or loss?

that's sad to hear, can you tell us about your experience with HYIP sites, is it a gain or loss?
We have similar experience - same like you loses double than profit. All is luck. Have times when start with $2 go to $10 and lose all.
I teached there:
Use insurance by websites is best option to dont be knocked down by hyips.

We have similar experience - same like you loses double than profit. All is luck. Have times when start with $2 go to $10 and lose all.
I teached there:
Use insurance by websites is best option to dont be knocked down by hyips.
It's better for anyone when he invests and profit to log out and block his account because it's impossible to keep profiting from them multiple times

my biggest investment in the HYIP sector is 100$, which is deposited on orange trade, and it still running and its only 14 days for now...they have good plan so i think i can get a profit from it tho

The highest amount i invest was $100 and lose them in panic. I think we should not do highly investment instead put low amount

HYIP website are either legit of fraudulent. But we need to watch out before venturing into anyone. The highest I have invested is about $150 .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back