What is the highest amount you have ever invested in an hyip site

Ehizzy1

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I once invested in an hyip sites when i was still a beginner but i lost some funds, since the site went offline few weeks i registered in the site
So what is the highest amount you have ever invested in an hyip site

I also invested in one earlier when I started on. Line. It was about $10 then and I was grateful it was not more than that that was lost.

I also invested in one earlier when I started on. Line. It was about $10 then and I was grateful it was not more than that that was lost.
I guess you were lucky to have not invested a large amount , i guess you should also always check if the site is still legit or not using hyip monitor

I hate this field at all, it's just a waste of money for me.

the highest amount that I did is 100$ but I lost double what I earned that's why I have stopped completely investing on them

Haven't invested in any before, heard so much news about them been a scam, say 90 out of 100 hyip website is scam, it's hard to get a legit one

I hate this field at all, it's just a waste of money for me.

the highest amount that I did is 100$ but I lost double what I earned that's why I have stopped completely investing on them
Yeah, the Field is tricky and somehow scam. I haven't invested in any myself but stories I have heard on it is very discouraging

I guess you were lucky to have not invested a large amount , i guess you should also always check if the site is still legit or not using hyip monitor
I read somewhere that even the hyip monitor is not really a guarantee that a hyip site won't go scam.

I never invested huge amounts of money in HYIPs but I think the most I earned is around a couple hundreds dollars. I don't anymore invest in HYIPs because it's too dangerous

I read somewhere that even the hyip monitor is not really a guarantee that a hyip site won't go scam.
I think we just use that hyip monitors as reference for checking if its legit or scam we can still check other forums and blogs if its scam or legit

I think we just use that hyip monitors as reference for checking if its legit or scam we can still check other forums and blogs if its scam or legit
Well, yeah you are right we need to be sure of the site through various platforms so as to minimize the chances of falling prey to these scammers.

I never invested huge amounts of money in HYIPs but I think the most I earned is around a couple hundreds dollars. I don't anymore invest in HYIPs because it's too dangerous
you did the right thing, I worked in the HYIP sites because I was a beginner so I fall into this trap and unfortunately I lost a lot of money but I got experienced and learnt a lot of things.

you did the right thing, I worked in the HYIP sites because I was a beginner so I fall into this trap and unfortunately I lost a lot of money but I got experienced and learnt a lot of things.
The reason we even join online site generally is just to get more experience about the site and use it on the next platform we want to earn from

I never invested in HYIP websites it's better for u to syay away from this kind of websites it's like gambling you can lose everything

I never invested in HYIP websites it's better for u to syay away from this kind of websites it's like gambling you can lose everything
I think its more than gambling because the hyip site won't even let you gamble before even going offline

gambling is better, at least in gambling you know if you lose or win but in HYIP you can't know anything (sometimes they block your account, hold your payment) :ROFLMAO:

true most of HYIP are just scam even if you can profit from new platforms but still too risky
Is it the new hyip site? , i notice in hyip site that if you invest when its new there is high chances of receiving payment on the site

I once invested in an hyip sites when i was still a beginner but i lost some funds, since the site went offline few weeks i registered in the site
So what is the highest amount you have ever invested in an hyip site
I invested approx 20$ and lost that money.. after that I also invested small amounts 5$,2$,1$ in different sites .but got loss.

I invested approx 20$ and lost that money.. after that I also invested small amounts 5$,2$,1$ in different sites .but got loss.
Think shows how bad hyip site is because despite you splitting your investment ,you still didn't make more money from it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back