What's new

What is the highest amount you have ever invested in an hyip site

I have invested the maximum of $10 and luckily I was not scam but ever since then i have been Investing In smart contracts and no regrets so far.
I thought those smart contract were not legit and how were you able to join a legit one and have no regret

I can't risk my money on HIYP program, because of the risk on it. I prefer to use my money for something else or dash out the money to the needy. I've invested in crypto and other ponzi schemes, but not on HYIP, Because I don't see future in it.

it was like 3$ on a popular HYIP, i'm glad i didn't invest more since that website was a ponzi, i knew about that later, that was one of the first times i got scammed in xD

I never actually calculated how much i invested in hyips before but when i invest it's just around 0.1-5 dollars worth of crypto and yep i loss every time. And i won't do it again.

invest I haven't invest on this website so I don't know how they operate on the website but I would love to invest my money there and make a lot of courage do you know this life is all about investing money to get your profit so I would love to invest my money and get my own profit we offer it for profit

I've invested zero fees, since knowing about HYIP sites. They're suckers I know their tricks in deceiving people to pay in money. They only pay few and forget the rest, using it to balance their little expenses to make up great profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back