What's new

What is the easiest skill that you can develop to make money online?

If you have interest and if you dedicate time in learning, everything can be easy, but if you do not have interest and if you do not spend time in learning, everything can be very difficult.

To earn passive income online, you will need some skills to achieve it. Your areas of interest will determine the type of skills that you will need. You can start with graphics and website designing.
Most times the skills we as an individual will think would be easier to learn and work with might be a different ball game to the other person,it has to do to some great extent the interest of the person involve.

Having a skill is very important and to make money online you need to have some sort of skill, except you want to work on platforms that don't require skills and all.

Learning skills depends on the kind of a person you are. You may learn certain skills easily. However, you may find it difficult to learn certain skills. Each and every person is different.

To me the easiest thing you can do to make money and it easier to learn is graphics design,it is an easy things you can design with even your phone and you can be taught online

Learning skills depends on the kind of person you are. You may learn certain skills easily. However, you may find it difficult to learn certain skills. Every person is different.
I agree, I think with the right motivation and drive you should be able to learn any sort of skill. These days people are well motivated to pick up a skill to better their life.

Writing and content creation are the easiest skills to learn to make money online. Almost everything online requires reading and reading cannot happen without someone writing what will be read. One other skill that is making wave online is affiliate marketing and it is one skill I want to learn.

I think that you do not have to do so much in terms of materials and research if you want to become a digital writer or maybe a digital content creator.

I agree, I think with the right motivation and drive you should be able to learn any sort of skill. These days people are well motivated to pick up a skill to better their life.

The biggest problem is that i do not have many clients. even though I offer low rates, clients are still not interested in my offers. I do not know what is the main reason. Perhaps I am approaching the wrong clients? I am also not sure if Fiverr will work for me either because it didn't for many people.

Writing and content creation are the easiest skills to learn to make money online. Almost everything online requires reading and reading cannot happen without someone writing what will be read. One other skill that is making wave online is affiliate marketing and it is one skill I want to learn.
I agree with your opinion @Blessingedidiong it is the easiest skill, however you have to be very good at it, there is a lot of demand but also a lot of competition, so the more you practice the better.

The relevant skills that is needed to make some bucks online are not the easy to learn..for instance, coding isn't easy to learn but yet, it's an hot cake. The program you will go for should not be saturated. Once you could learn such skils and showcase it on freelancing sites, be sure to get hired.

Every kind of skill requires one kind of creativity or the other but I will have to say that all writing is the easiest among them but you can still find others to be much more easier for you.

I think for me the easiest skill i would choose to develop is crypto trading skills because young dont really need too much stress writing and its very stressfree most times when trading crypto currency
The cryptocurrency trading skill doesn't look very attractive to me right now that the crypto-currency market is actually in a day in fact I have all my trading capital and going in the deep and I am currently not finding it funny at all.

Every kind of skill requires one kind of creativity or the other but I will have to say that all writing is the easiest among them but you can still find others to be much more easier for you.
Each one of us has different skills, we must exploit them and be among the best, this way we are more likely to be hired by clients. We must dedicate time to the improvement of these skills and keep perfecting them.

Whether you work online or offline, you need skills to make money. For example, if you are an office assistant you need skills of book keeping, etc. If you are a virtual assistant, you need social media marketing, newsletter designing etc. Even when you want to do business, you need skills. Without skills, it is not possible to make money.

There are a lot of ways to make money online. What is the easiest skill that you can develop to make money online?

For me, writing is the easiest skill to make money online. If you can written you can work on paid to post sites, article writing sites, freelancer sites and make money. In order to earn by writing you only need two things: one language skills; two, knowledge on topics.
that's very true, whether you work online or offline you need a skills to develop or cultivate ,but for me I think the best skill to cultivate is your communication skills ,because once you open your mouth you tell the world who you are .so cultivate your communication skills

I think for me the easiest skill i would choose to develop is crypto trading skills because young dont really need too much stress writing and its very stressfree most times when trading crypto currency
Cryptocurrency is far more stressful than writing. I've tried both. The hard part about writing is getting the articles out on front of a large number of the right audience.

Cryptocurrency is very volatile and you may be on track, but one FUD will suddenly put you in loss.

Cryptocurrency is far more stressful than writing. I've tried both. The hard part about writing is getting the articles out on front of a large number of the right audience.

Cryptocurrency is very volatile and you may be on track, but one FUD will suddenly put you in loss.
True though, if you are a seasoned writer, then getting inspiration would not be an issue, the issue would be making your work stand out as you have said and to be able to attract the right audience. Why most persons feel writing is too hard is because they are new to it.

True though, if you are a seasoned writer, then getting inspiration would not be an issue, the issue would be making your work stand out as you have said and to be able to attract the right audience. Why most persons feel writing is too hard is because they are new to it.
There are also rules that can simplify the work for you.
I never know there are ways to make a headline attractive but still not act as clickbait till I started writing professionally.

I agree with your opinion @Blessingedidiong it is the easiest skill, however you have to be very good at it, there is a lot of demand but also a lot of competition, so the more you practice the better.

I reckon that it is only easy for those folks who have studied English language to some extent. Not everyone is great when it comes to writing articles in perfect English. Most of the people in my country do not have a great command over English language.

In my own opinion we have many skills in which we can use in making money online but the easiest skill you can just learn in few days and will start fetching you money is writing skill.

I reckon that it is only easy for those folks who have studied English language to some extent. Not everyone is great when it comes to writing articles in perfect English. Most of the people in my country do not have a great command over English language.
The truth and I think almost all Bizdustry members know that I don't speak or write English @Good-Person, I use translations to communicate and give my opinion on my earning sites. So far I have had no problems, but it is true that the work is greater than for those who have knowledge of the language.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back