What's new

What is the easiest skill that you can develop to make money online?

In order to augment my writing skills, I'll learn copywriting, how to optimize SEO effectively and Digital marketing.
I think the most easiest one that he is talking about will be the one that will have the highest competition since a lot of people will be very much familiar with it. The most difficult might even be the best.

that's very true, whether you work online or offline you need a skills to develop or cultivate ,but for me I think the best skill to cultivate is your communication skills ,because once you open your mouth you tell the world who you are .so cultivate your communication skills
Communication skill does not always mean vocal skills, writing is also a communication skill, toy write articles to communicate your idea. Creating graphics is also communication skill, you communicate through graphics.

The truth and I think almost all Bizdustry members know that I don't speak or write English @Good-Person, I use translations to communicate and give my opinion on my earning sites. So far I have had no problems, but it is true that the work is greater than for those who have knowledge of the language.

It is really great to see that you are at least trying to write English, even though English is not your first language. English is not my first language either. However, I still try my best to write perfectly on Bizdustry and try my best to help people in here.

Communication skill does not always mean vocal skills, writing is also a communication skill, toy write articles to communicate your idea. Creating graphics is also communication skill, you communicate through graphics.
True, there are various ways one can communicate, but many have this mindset that is has to be through words of mouth. Communications can also be made with pictures, it can be made even with a song or poem. These days writing has become one of the best forms of communication.

True, there are various ways one can communicate, but many have this mindset that is has to be through words of mouth. Communications can also be made with pictures, it can be made even with a song or poem. These days writing has become one of the best forms of communication.
yes that's true ,but don't you think while associating with your customers the word you speak out matters ,don't you think ,some will judge you with the words you speak out ,you have to watch your tongue .

yes that's true ,but don't you think while associating with your customers the word you speak out matters ,don't you think ,some will judge you with the words you speak out ,you have to watch your tongue .
Of cause, you know while running a business, you would definitely come in contact with all kinds of persons, be it the good, the bad and the ugly. So you have to be careful of what you say to them, some would even misinterpret what you have said based on their understanding.

Of cause, you know while running a business, you would definitely come in contact with all kinds of persons, be it the good, the bad and the ugly. So you have to be careful of what you say to them, some would even misinterpret what you have said based on their understanding.
yea ,you personally you need to watch out the words you speak ,because many people nowadays judge you by what you speak ,so you have to be watchful on what you speak out to your customers,

yea ,you personally you need to watch out the words you speak ,because many people nowadays judge you by what you speak ,so you have to be watchful on what you speak out to your customers,
That's just it. The funny thing is that no one would take their time to find out why you said that, or the condition you where in before you said that, or even what the other person said that made you alter such statement, they would only remember what you have said.

That's just it. The funny thing is that no one would take their time to find out why you said that, or the condition you where in before you said that, or even what the other person said that made you alter such statement, they would only remember what you have said.
when you take the precious thing . you have that's you're time you will find everything to be going smoothly ,and also in a good way that you can enjoy it ,time is the greatest resources of everyone'

Whether you work online or offline, you need skills to make money. For example, if you are an office assistant you need skills of book keeping, etc. If you are a virtual assistant, you need social media marketing, newsletter designing etc. Even when you want to do business, you need skills. Without skills, it is not possible to make money.

There are a lot of ways to make money online. What is the easiest skill that you can develop to make money online?

For me, writing is the easiest skill to make money online. If you can written you can work on paid to post sites, article writing sites, freelancer sites and make money. In order to earn by writing you only need two things: one language skills; two, knowledge on topics.
The skill that you can develop and can make you the most money easily is the ability to sell. Whether online or offline, you need to be able to get people to patronize your good and services. The best selling books are not mostly the best written books.

Even if you go for the easiest skill but then you end up not having passion for it then it is going to be all a waste. The most important thing is having prior knowledge for the job.

Personally, the easiest developed skill that can fetch a good income rate in my country especially due to the bad economy is anything that has to do with the hnolgu. Computer skills is a vast and productive means to achieve and arrive at a good income.

Even if you go for the easiest skill but then you end up not having passion for it then it is going to be all a waste. The most important thing is having prior knowledge for the job.
That's just it, it's not about how easy the skill is or how hard the skill might be, what actually makes the difference is your IS the amount of passion you have towards learning the new skill.

It is really great to see that you are at least trying to write English, even though English is not your first language. English is not my first language either. However, I still try my best to write perfectly on Bizdustry and try my best to help people in here.
Exactly, I do my best to make myself understood and to make good publications, if something does not come out as I want I apologize and try to write better. This is in order to communicate correctly and to be legible. I thank the translators and Bizdustry for the opportunity.

Website designing or computer programming skill is an example of skills I would have loved to develop, but they seem to be too complicated to learn for me. So I will go with graphics designing instead

There are a lot of things needed online and this things needs skills if only we can know our skills and improve this skills definitely I know it will provide alot of income

Exactly, I do my best to make myself understood and to make good publications, if something does not come out as I want I apologize and try to write better. This is in order to communicate correctly and to be legible. I thank the translators and Bizdustry for the opportunity.

It is always better to learn writing skills first and then start writing. I have learned Englisg since my childhood but I am no way an expert when it comes to writing complex English sentences. This is why I call myself an ESL writer.

I am a very good content creator.
I make a lot of good videos that viewers may love to watch and I intend to go into you tubing with my videos I believe I can make some cash

It is always better to learn writing skills first and then start writing. I have learned Englisg since my childhood but I am no way an expert when it comes to writing complex English sentences. This is why I call myself an ESL writer.
That's good, at least you learned English since childhood, since that is when you learn the most, in my country they didn't teach English at lower levels until now in some institutions, since it is not mandatory only from high school onwards.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back