What's new

What is the easiest skill that you can develop to make money online?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
Whether you work online or offline, you need skills to make money. For example, if you are an office assistant you need skills of book keeping, etc. If you are a virtual assistant, you need social media marketing, newsletter designing etc. Even when you want to do business, you need skills. Without skills, it is not possible to make money.

There are a lot of ways to make money online. What is the easiest skill that you can develop to make money online?

For me, writing is the easiest skill to make money online. If you can written you can work on paid to post sites, article writing sites, freelancer sites and make money. In order to earn by writing you only need two things: one language skills; two, knowledge on topics.

I think for me the easiest skill i would choose to develop is crypto trading skills because young dont really need too much stress writing and its very stressfree most times when trading crypto currency

It's true, there is no way to make money without a skill. I'm also with writing, which is the one I like the most, although I also have other skills, but not so dominant. In the course of life we develop different skills, but we always excel at one.

The easiest skill one can ever have or need to have to earn online is the writing skill. If you are able to read and write, then you will be getting something online steady, you just need to improve on your writing as time goes , then you will get better.

My suggestion to the younger generation is to learn typing in the scientific method of using the touch system. I learned that in school so I can type faster without even glancing at the keyboard. A good typist can work much faster than one who looks at the keyboard to type.

I think for me the easiest skill i would choose to develop is crypto trading skills because young dont really need too much stress writing and its very stressfree most times when trading crypto currency
You cannot satrt with crypto trading without money. Unless you already have money to start you cannot benefit from crypto trading. Crypto market is also very volatile. Ethereum after touching $2000 is not below $1700. If are a small trader, you would have encountered huge loss with the currency depreciation.

You cannot satrt with crypto trading without money. Unless you already have money to start you cannot benefit from crypto trading. Crypto market is also very volatile. Ethereum after touching $2000 is not below $1700. If are a small trader, you would have encountered huge loss with the currency depreciation.
It draws my attention the crypto trading, although I have no knowledge, I try to read in the forums about it. Many members earned with bitcoin and it is something that motivates me, but when I read cases like ethereum, it discourages me a little. In the end they are risky sites and you must have a lot of knowledge and capital to invest , to win or lose.

I think it requires money yes, and if you think you can't afford ethereum. You could buy dogecoin, litecoin and others ,. And also ethereum touching that figure doesn't mean its not going to rise again and surpass $2k , its a skill and if you learn it the loss you would make would be minimal compared to your profit

As for me , being able to write especially in English is the easiest way to make money . It doesn't demand much but only a legit site and time.

Writing is also the easiest skill that has enabled me to make money online. I have a good mastery of the English language and I can easily construct grammatically correct sentences. Apart from that, I have learnt SEO skills that are really important for my articles. Now I am working in paid to post sites and article writing sites. I am also looking forward to having my own blog someday.

I think it requires money yes, and if you think you can't afford ethereum. You could buy dogecoin, litecoin and others ,. And also ethereum touching that figure doesn't mean its not going to rise again and surpass $2k , its a skill and if you learn it the loss you would make would be minimal compared to your profit
Doge coin started as a joke to the alt coin market. I don't think you can make profits with doge. Trading with cryptocurrencies that are low valued also does not earn you much profit. But there is also a risk of price going down. Check the market, all cryptos have lost their coin value.

Writing is also the easiest skill that has enabled me to make money online. I have a good mastery of the English language and I can easily construct grammatically correct sentences. Apart from that, I have learnt SEO skills that are really important for my articles. Now I am working in paid to post sites and article writing sites. I am also looking forward to having my own blog someday.
Excellent that you were able to learn and master SEO, you should share the pay per post sites you work on so we can all help each other. I am looking to increase my online earnings, this way I can complete a project I have in mind and make it happen.

Document editing is the one of the easiest skills you can develop in order to make money online. There are lot of business owners and professionals who are looking for someone that will handle document editing for them within a short period of time.

SEO writing skills another skill you can cultivate and make money faster online. New bloggers are springing up on daily basis and they are looking for writers who will handle their writing jobs.

I think voice over artists can also make a lot of money. I have see highly successful sellers on Fiverr who are doing voice overs.

As you've said writing is one of the simplest skills you can learn. Most of us already have the knowledge about a certain topic so all you have to do is learn how to create articles professionally and unique.

Many people will recommend you programming but that's actually quite a hard skill to learn and you also need to be passionate about it, otherwise you'll never succeed

I agree with you, writing is one of the popular demand skills to make money online and also any technology related skills which is highly in demand in freelance websites.

I wonder what made you to think that writing is the easiest skill?

'A writer need time and patience; it is just the existence of PTP which allows gossip type posts and people make money with it, such posts are not completely writing.

Logo design is one of the easiest skills you can develop and make money with it in the freelance marketplace. Keyword research skill is another one you can develop and it is very easy to learn.

Last edited:
Whether you work online or offline, you need skills to make money. For example, if you are an office assistant you need skills of book keeping, etc. If you are a virtual assistant, you need social media marketing, newsletter designing etc. Even when you want to do business, you need skills. Without skills, it is not possible to make money.

There are a lot of ways to make money online. What is the easiest skill that you can develop to make money online?

For me, writing is the easiest skill to make money online. If you can written you can work on paid to post sites, article writing sites, freelancer sites and make money. In order to earn by writing you only need two things: one language skills; two, knowledge on topics.
The only skill i have right now is trading skills with requires a lots of capital to venture into, so sometimes i don't think its a skills because of e capital involved.

If you want to make some good amount of money online right now, the best type of skill you can actually go into is high income skill like website development, Digital media marketing, content creation and copywriting

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back