What's new

What is the difference between Networking (MMM) and Crypto?

The networking called MMM is one of the ponzi HYIP investment around. They shouldn't be trusted while the crypto is a legitimate investment that could make you some money if you have the technical know how.

Networking and cryptocurrency are both useful to the public. In terms of the networking it has limited people and cryptocurrency is unlimited people. Cryptocurrency involves huge capital and people almost every minute.

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency in which transactions are verified and records maintained by a decentralized system using cryptography, rather than by a centralized authority while ponzi scheme is a fraudulent act

We all know that MMM is owned by someone, while Crypto is owned by everyone. Being owned by everyone simply means that everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).
There will always be money to be made in Crypto whether during the rainy season or dry season and if it's crashing, people short it and make money and when it's rising, people long it and still make money.
In summary, Crypto has money at all times unlike MMM.
This is the first time that i am even hearing about something like MMM and therefore this was news to me. I think that crypto is a much better options because it takes the power out of the hands of those that can abuse it.

From my understanding, MMM and crypto currencies are two very different things. MMM is a ponzi scheme while crypto is a platform where people can trade and invest digital coins.

For one, they both have the tendency to give rapid money and they both have that tendency to ruin a careless person's life. MMM is a ponzi/pyramid scheme where you make money based on the amount of people joining a program. Once their is no new entrants it becomes very hard to continue and everything falls.

Cryptocurrency is a legal tender. It won't disappear like MMM.
The two are not the same,because in the cas of networking it is more like a concerted effort from a group,and the benefits is as a result of having various persons under the team,while mmm is a ponzi scheme.

The two are not the same,because in the cas of networking it is more like a concerted effort from a group,and the benefits is as a result of having various persons under the team,while mmm is a ponzi scheme.
The moment is a ponzi scheme and it us an unreliable way to make money while cryptocurrency is a form of investment that us full of certainty unlike the mmm that I'd not certain.

The moment is a ponzi scheme and it us an unreliable way to make money while cryptocurrency is a form of investment that us full of certainty unlike the mmm that I'd not certain.
There is a clear caught difference between MMM and cryptocurrency. The MMM is truly a ponzi scheme while the cryptocurrency is a legitimate investment and it could be used as a source of income.

That is just the fact about a ponzi scheme,because the whole process is dependent on how people respond to the process,and when that flow stops the whole scheme crash.But cryptocurency is based on demand and supply in the market.

That is just the fact about a ponzi scheme,because the whole process is dependent on how people respond to the process,and when that flow stops the whole scheme crash.But cryptocurency is based on demand and supply in the market.
The response from the participating members is the yardstick for the continuity of the ponzi scheme. Once the response from the members are dwindling, the platform may likely crash.

The response from the participating members is the yardstick for the continuity of the ponzi scheme. Once the response from the members are dwindling, the platform may likely crash.
Most persons actually might not see it that way,this is because there is always a push or compelling force that drives away reasoning and our ability to disect the whole scheme into parspective.

Most persons actually might not see it that way,this is because there is always a push or compelling force that drives away reasoning and our ability to disect the whole scheme into parspective.
The love of money may blindfold some of us. They will come with goodies that will lure us to going deeper and when they see that all members have their funds with them, the app wil stop working.

The love of money may blindfold some of us. They will come with goodies that will lure us to going deeper and when they see that all members have their funds with them, the app wil stop working.
Tht is just it,some ponzi scheme can come in a different form and pattern altogether,and to spot them out,is the irressitable offer that this scheme usually comes with,and that is one sign to show that it is a ponzi.

Networking is a type of scheme in which the amount of money that you are going to make is dependent on the number of people that you can refer to the system. This is not the same with bitcoin because you do not require anybody signing up before you can be able to make money .

Networking is a type of scheme in which the amount of money that you are going to make is dependent on the number of people that you can refer to the system. This is not the same with bitcoin because you do not require anybody signing up before you can be able to make money .
The networking is a ponzi scheme that will pay you handsomely for carrying out a simple action on the platform. Cryptocurrency is a legitimate business that will fetch you huge profits.

Cryptocurrency is more advantageous than what you are comparing it with, in the sense that , no matter how it falls there is still hope for you to be able to recover your money on like the other .

I don't really have much idea about network marketing, I only know about cryptocurrency and that is the best investment a lot of people are doing because so many people believe in it.

Cryptocurrencies are usually very very profitable , and not like the other Ponzi schemes that is not having any support from the Government at all. Those ones make people believe they will become rich easily.

Cryptocurrency business is an investment while the networking as you have put it is a ponzi scheme that robs peter to pay Paul. They are two different things entirely.

MMM is pronzi kind of scheme where you join people and make decent commission but we all knows one day chain will stopped while Crypto is digital payment system which have huge potential.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back