What's new

What is the difference between Networking (MMM) and Crypto?

The two are totally different because mmm is a ponzi scheme that you will just investment your and with for a return while crypto is a digital currency.

We all know that MMM is owned by someone, while Crypto is owned by everyone. Being owned by everyone simply means that everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).
There will always be money to be made in Crypto whether during the rainy season or dry season and if it's crashing, people short it and make money and when it's rising, people long it and still make money.
In summary, Crypto has money at all times unlike MMM.
There is a great different between MMM and cryptocurrency. Well people earn from both platform, talking about MMM I see it as ponzi scheme where you will be pay some percentage of your investment while crypto is a platform that is own by everyone, sometime you loss or gain

We all know that MMM is owned by someone, while Crypto is owned by everyone. Being owned by everyone simply means that everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).
There will always be money to be made in Crypto whether during the rainy season or dry season and if it's crashing, people short it and make money and when it's rising, people long it and still make money.
MMM is a Ponzi scheme or HYIP. These require a fixed investment for returns which also happen only when you refer someone who signs up by paying money.

With cryptocurrency, all of these are not there. There's freedom.

There is difference between the two platforms. While MMM is known to be a ponzi scheme that doubles your money, crypto is where you trade in your coins.

Ponzi scheme is a game relating to gamble while Cryptocurrency is digital currency that can be used to pay online, pay offline and trading with it

This are two different things entirely, MMM is a ponzi scheme which affected a lot of people myself inclusive, it was a trying period for me but I'm over it now. Crypto is an electronic currency.

Difference between a ponzi scheme that was banned in so many countries after swindling unsuspecting masses and a form of money that is widely accepted all over the world?
For one, cryptocurrency is no ponzi scheme where you get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Multilevel marketing entails that you market a product or some products to get paid a certain amount of commission for each sucessful member that buys the product with your link. Cryptocurrencies are a different thing entirely unrelated

I think comparing MMM to crypto is just wrong because they are not the same, one is a Ponzi while the other is quite legit and the mechanisms of working both are different too

I can't really tell the differences between the two aforementioned things that much. I just know that cryptocurrency is a digital currency and a decentralized one at that. I don't seem to know much about the other one

MMM is a ponzi scheme owned by a Russian scammer called Mavoradi. Crypto currency is a digital money created when computer solves mathematical problems.

MMM is a ponzi which depends on the recruitment of new members for the old or existing customers to earn. This is not so in crypto

difference between networking and crypto trading
well I think crypto trading is the act of exchanging currency ,and one can earn allot of money from that ,while networking deals with networking deals with networking sites

The crypto market is monitored and regulated, also backed by various laws while mmm are get rich quick schemes all for the purpose of fraud

I think mmm is actually owned by someone and it's more centralised as it's controlled by a person as it is hyip , but cryptocurrency is decentralized and not controlled by someone

A lot of people are saying that crypto currencies are just like Ponzi scheme. Well, based on what we see in the market, crypto currency seems to operate just like a HYIP program, but it is not HYIP or MMM ( ponzi scheme)

One thing about the scheme mmm is that it is actually a scheme to circulate money without any real trading on a product.But in cryptocurency,it is a global market of trading where a comodity in terms of curency is been traded.

MMM is a get rich quick scam, not even a network really, someone pay you and you pay someone else. Crypto currency is built on a block chain and it is a currency not a scam network like MMM

To me networking is the development of site on other to improve the level of participation in the internet world while the crypto is a platform which content the trade of coins or cryptocurrency transactions.

Its not so hard to differentiate the two. Most people do so because they've been scammed by Ponzi scheme owners in the name of cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back