What's new

What is the difference between Networking (MMM) and Crypto?

If it is networking, then, I guess the poster was referring to MLM (multilevel marketing). Both MLM and cryptocurrencies are two different things. You don't need networking to make your profits in crypto.

MMM and crypto currency are two different things. In crypto currency,you are sure your money is secure and safe. There is also a sure profit for you unless the coin you bought falls in value. But in MMM,you are not sure of your money security because the business is not legit unlike crypto currency that is legit.

MMM is a Ponzi scheme that offer it's members some percentage of money at the end of the month and the scheme has even collapse a long time ago. The best among the two is crypto currency exchange Business

We all know that MMM is owned by someone, while Crypto is owned by everyone. Being owned by everyone simply means that everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).
There will always be money to be made in Crypto whether during the rainy season or dry season and if it's crashing, people short it and make money and when it's rising, people long it and still make money.
In summary, Crypto has money at all times unlike MMM.
I believe Crytocurrencies is better than MMM. It is a truism that people tend to lost and gain when it comes to Crytocurrencies, however it has been beneficial for years now, unlike MMM that comes and go. Most people sees Crytocurrencies as illegal just because of the effect of MMM

MMM was a ponzi scheme by a Russian scammer, where s crypto currencies are decentralized currency created by solving complex mathematical problems. Crypto currencies are controlled by people.

Just as someone has pointed out above, MMM is a ponzi scheme and I will advise one to stay away from this kind of platform in the future. Though one can make money investing in it but the platform doesn't last long before crashing. Cryptocurrency is recognized and it is a legit way of making money. That is my opinion and thanks for sharing.

MMM was a ponzi scheme by a Russian scammer, where s crypto currencies are decentralized currency created by solving complex mathematical problems. Crypto currencies are controlled by people.
Well said, MMM or ponzi scheme cannot be compelled with crypto currency, this is just method to steal money form unsuspecting people. They rob Paul to pay peter, then once they have been able to get the attention of a lot of persons who believe they are legit, they vanish with the money.

We all know that MMM is owned by someone, while Crypto is owned by everyone. Being owned by everyone simply means that everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).
There will always be money to be made in Crypto whether during the rainy season or dry season and if it's crashing, people short it and make money and when it's rising, people long it and still make money.

MMM is a scam ponzi scheme that was introduced in my country some years ago which actually did paid some investors by robbing Peter to pay Paul but cryptocurrency is something that's entirely different.

Cryptocurrency experts have touted the potential for their tech to transform the lives of some of the world’s most vulnerable populations: refugees, the unbanked, those living on less than a dollar a day. Yet the story of Bitcoin’s social impact is more complicated than the headlines portray. Examples like MMM suggest that Bitcoin may not be an unalloyed good for the developing world, and that we need to reexamine the idea that new technologies will singularly lead to decreases in human suffering.

You cannot compared mmm with cryptocurrency because mmm is very risk investment that no one should not think of going the investment, they are fraudulent investment scheme.

Thers a huge differnce between MMM and cryptocurrency investment, MMM is a ponzi svhem in which we use Peter money to pay Paul which later collapse, but crypto currency is a coin in which you can decide to invest or sell and its universal,

MMM is a Ponzi scheme that offer it's members some percentage of money at the end of the month and the scheme has even collapse a long time ago. The best among the two is crypto currency exchange Business

Seriously, it's something that I can never forget in my life with what happened to me when it comes to MMM. I lost a decent amount of money to that ponzi.

Mmm was a kind of Ponzi game that rob one customer to pay another and when they finally archived what they wanted they disappeared.
Mmm never cared about customers feeling.
But crypto currency is here to stay and gives everyone total control of it's money

My friend @Chizfab , maybe for you it seems strange, but I never hear before neither the meaning of MMM
Only just in this moment, through Google I discovered that MMM is the abbreviation for a crypto, whose name is Multimilion.
And so I didn't even know it was different from other common cryptocurrencies.
Thank you for your explanation.

There's a clear difference because MMM is a ponzi scheme, owned by someone and was centralized whereas crypto is owned by all, decentralized and is not ponzi.

There is a huge difference between crypto currency and Ponzi schemes, Ponzi scheme is not an investment it's a game of gamble but to some extent crypto is still assumed to be an investment
Though we can trem crptocurency trading as an investment eventhough the issue of volatility is involve in the trade,the market can still favour someone when it fluctuate right,it is quite different from ponsi scheme.

Your thread is quite confusing. But I understand your point, i think crypto offers a safer and more solid option than MMM, with crypto at least you know where your money is and how you lost it.

They're alot of differences MMM ponzi scheme and Cryptocurrency because the MNM it only promising when you invest and take a high risk of that, and it pay for old customer with the money of new customer so far it's incomparable.

Difference between networking and crypto...
A block chain network is the block chain ledger plus everyone contributing to the ledger, while a block chain protocol is the rules that governs them.

There is no inter relation between them,MMM is a Ponzi scheme that offers you a large range of money without actually doing anything aside investment, cryptocurrency is different in all ways,you work to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back