What's new

What is the difference between Networking (MMM) and Crypto?

Mmm is always a fraud because there is no reasonable way they have been using to generate the money they are paying to people, it is likely to crash within a shorter period of time but cryptocurrency is not even control by any man nor any government organisation of this world therefore it is the best investment.

I don't invest in every business I see online, cryptocurrency is always my best pick. And I simply use the recognized exchange platforms or wallets for my crypto trading and not trading via unpopular sites.

We all know that MMM is owned by someone, while Crypto is owned by everyone. Being owned by everyone simply means that everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).
There will always be money to be made in Crypto whether during the rainy season or dry season and if it's crashing, people short it and make money and when it's rising, people long it and still make money.
In summary, Crypto has money at all times unlike MMM.
Multi Level Marketing is just like working for a company in promoting marketing and promoting their products and services, then get commissions when you make a sale while Crypto on its now have a worth of if you have even one of it.

For one, they both have the tendency to give rapid money and they both have that tendency to ruin a careless person's life. MMM is a ponzi/pyramid scheme where you make money based on the amount of people joining a program. Once their is no new entrants it becomes very hard to continue and everything falls.

Cryptocurrency is a legal tender. It won't disappear like MMM.

Mmm is different from cryptocurrency because it not double your investment or your fund,the owner of the platform will said fund your account and withdraw multple of your investment

MMM as said is quite different from crytocurrency. MMM can be called a means of crowd funding where members donates some kind of money in circulation but crytocurrency is a digital money where it's build with a blockchain technology which can be used for financial transaction and others.

Some people, especially those who hate cryptocurrency, say that crypto is a ponzi scheme, you will earn as long as there are investors and once people begin to invest, it will crash. But I don't think this is true.

Network marketing requires people to make more money. you need to bring in people into the system before you can make money with network marketing. You only need to put down your investments to make money with cryptocurrency without bringing in people to the system.

There's no comparison between MMM and cryptocurrency. Both are completely different. MMM is a ponzi scheme and we all know how ponzi scheme operate, using Paul money or investment to pay Peter and it get to a point it crash.

Cryptocurrency other hand is a high risk investment but that is pure base on trading and it is use for different business transactions.

There's a big difference between mmm and crypto. Mmm is a Ponzi scheme, it's theft because you reap where you did not work. You rob me A to pay mr B and at the end the other person is at loss. But in crypto, you earn base on how hard and smart you are.

I have not see any reason why some one should invest on an individual business where by nature can hinder your growth like death and sickness or sudden change in mindset, so for crypto currency is own by everyone who has a investment on there u can access it and project a meaningful decision

Multilevel marketing (MLM) is typically a ponzi scheme in which one must recruit new members in order to gain money. MMM allows its members to profit on the sweat of other members and, at the end of the day, the late birdsd

The networking of MMM is a ponzi scheme while cryptocurrency is an investment that has guarantees. You cannot boast of making money in MMM, because it may turn out to be a scam.

MMM is not reliable and once you lose money you cannot regain it, but with crypto currencies you can exercise patience and ten recover what you have lost.

I can imagine, after stressing yourself and putting in alot of effort just to write that article, only for you not to get paid. How much did they promise to pay you in the first place?

That's true, cryptocurrencies can be owned by everyone unlike mmm and also cryptocurrency is the legit one anomg them while the mmm is fake.

Difference between a ponzi scheme that was banned in so many countries after swindling unsuspecting masses and a form of money that is widely accepted all over the world?
For one, cryptocurrency is no ponzi scheme where you get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Write your reply...the different between network (mmm) and crypto the mmm is a ponzi scheme I know that some people regards crypto as a ponzi scheme. but crypto is never a ponzi scheme.
Alright If I Will understand what you are trying to say,do you mean that both the MNM and crypto are the same,I need more clarification on what you mean.

Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors while
Cryptocurrency
a digital currency in which transactions are verified and records maintained by a decentralized system using cryptography, rather than by a centralized authority.
"decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation"

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back