What's new

What is the best saving app that you use?

When it comes to saving money many of us have apps that help us reach our saving goals. These apps definitely varies from one person to another. The one that I find helpful and I've been using for a very long time is piggyvest. It is easy to use and your funds is well secured.
You also earn rewards for every money that you save on the platform, a fixed annual percentage. This has helped me to build up a consistent savings for myself.

Which apps do you use?

My bank account is the best saving application that I have been using to save my money because every money that is in my bank account can equally be accessed through the banking app that I used to run any kind of transaction which I want to run for my business.

I stake some of my savings on crypto currencies such as BNB and BTC. There is a percentage that I am paid on a weekly basis and coupled with the fact that there is an appreciation of the coins against my local currency. So, it is a win-win situation for me too. If you have Binance app, this is an option that you should consider too.

Personally, I wouldn't be interested in using any application that's not well known, government verified and supported by all the financial agencies in my country to save my money. This will make it impossible for the company owning the application to wake up one day and disappear as a scam.

Personally, I wouldn't be interested in using any application that's not well known, government verified and supported by all the financial agencies in my country to save my money. This will make it impossible for the company owning the application to wake up one day and disappear as a scam.

There are many such kind of applications that are available on Play store and they are also created by my local countrymen. Apart from that, they are also advertised a lot by many companies as well. Having said that, I am also quite reluctant to use such applications that may personally identify a person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back