What's new

What is the best saving app that you use?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to saving money many of us have apps that help us reach our saving goals. These apps definitely varies from one person to another. The one that I find helpful and I've been using for a very long time is piggyvest. It is easy to use and your funds is well secured.
You also earn rewards for every money that you save on the platform, a fixed annual percentage. This has helped me to build up a consistent savings for myself.

Which apps do you use?

When it comes to saving money many of us have apps that help us reach our saving goals. These apps definitely varies from one person to another. The one that I find helpful and I've been using for a very long time is piggyvest. It is easy to use and your funds is well secured.
You also earn rewards for every money that you save on the platform, a fixed annual percentage. This has helped me to build up a consistent savings for myself.

Which apps do you use?
This is the same application that I used some time ago and there is a way that you can save money monthly instead of just saving the money at once which is a very good idea

I do not use any saving apps, I have subscribed to online banking services form my banks and when ever I receive payment, I send it to my fixed deposit account. THis is my favorite saving strategy.

I believe there might be some savings application on the internet but I haven't comes across any of them.

Though I don't really think, I can be able to used any.of.the savings app to save my money.

I believe there might be some savings application on the internet but I haven't comes across any of them.

Though I don't really think, I can be able to used any.of.the savings app to save my money.

Well, you may be or you may not be required to use applications. It all depends on the kind of business you conduct. Many businesses such as a supermarket require to have a software that enables them to monitor their purchases.

There is an online bank in this part of the world called kudabank. They have a very good saving option but I do not make use of the feature at the moment. There is also a level of money you will save then you will have access to their loans.

I use a specific app in order to save money. However, I do not think that you necessarily need an application in order to save money. There were many people who were saving money even before apps were invested.

It's just like I'm deceiving myself if I say I'm saving. Even if i want to save, i don't trust any online app. Most times i just leave my money there on my bank account

I use a popular app known as MPesa that is only available in my country. I can save well in it's lock savings account as it keeps me disciplined that I don't withdraw before time.

I use a specific app in order to save money. However, I do not think that you necessarily need an application in order to save money. There were many people who were saving money even before apps were invested.
The major reason of using those apps is lack of discipline. It is for people who started newly in saving money. It will help them to be very much disciplined and not have access to it before time.

I usually use piggy vest to save, I don't know if it is available on other countries but in my country it works perfectly fine and has so many amazing features that are beneficial

Piggy Vest is a popular saving app in Nigeria that offers users a range of savings options including flexible saving plans and target savings account. The app allows users to set up automatic savings and track their spending. This app offers interest rate of up to 13% on savings.

Piggy Vest is a popular saving app in Nigeria that offers users a range of savings options including flexible saving plans and target savings account. The app allows users to set up automatic savings and track their spending. This app offers interest rate of up to 13% on savings.
There interest rate is quite okay, as compared to other financial institutions, especially banks, as the interest rate most banks offers are very low, and it is more like saving your money than business dealing

I use my local banking app to execute some saving activities . The applications would deduct certain amount from my balance on a daily basis to be kept aside as savings.

Actually I have not used any app for the savings of my income but I have been saving for a long time. and there are several ways to which you can save either in banks, or investing into something that will yield you profit in the future.

Actually I have not used any app for the savings of my income but I have been saving for a long time. and there are several ways to which you can save either in banks, or investing into something that will yield you profit in the future.
Saving money through investment is a really good option. You make your money make you more money. As long as you choose great investment methods that are legit and you can afford them.

Saving money through investment is a really good option. You make your money make you more money. As long as you choose great investment methods that are legit and you can afford them.
Both saving and Investment is very important and necessary. But I believe making Investment is much better because it can help you to achieve financial freedom.

Personally I haven't used any savings app yet and I believe I may not be able to used it in the future though I am into online banking which I have not had any bad or negative experience with them yet.

There is an app called Digits. It carefully observes your spending habits and then develops a pattern that it would automatically pull money and save in an account that is accessible by you.

There are a lot of apps to save money with. Cowrywise and Piggy vest is one of them. For me, I use Piggy vest and I have found it helpful. I connected my card to it, so they automatically deduct Money from it every week.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back