What's new

What is the best App and broker for a beginner in forex trading.

There are lot of them that are legit and it also depends on the location you are going to do the forex trading I think the best thing for you to do to get the best forex broker is for you to search on Google and Google will bring out the most trusted one depending on the location you are searching from.

For a beginner, I will recommend both Olympic trade and Meta 4 or 5 for the person to start with. They have demo account for a starter to trade with. But when you are quite stronger and already Mastered it then you can start live trading with Exness Trade and some nice brokers.

There are many forex trading apps out there. I am personally not to use anyone because I don't do forex trading. Before you venture into forex trading, make sure you have learnt a lot about it and also make sure you know the rules and regulations and how to manage risk and losses.
One of the apps I have been hearing about his octafx.

Comcerning your question I will recommend forextime because of its simplicity and ease of navigation. They also provide new trader with demo account for trading so as to get use to the platform before investing real cash, there are also several videos and kearning materials for learning purposes on the platform.

Mt5 is great cause the interface is user friendly and easy to navigate then there are good brokers to use too like deriv,hotforex etc i personally use deriv tho.
Cause the account opening with them is super easy and stressfree and they have good customer service.

Discover award-winning platforms, 24/5 support in 30+ languages, no hidden fees. Invest in financial markets with leading broker XM with fast direct execution. als 0 Return fee. 24/5 support - 30 languages

The best way to break into forex trading is known to be an automated trading software for beginners, at least until there is a greater degree of familiarity with trading procedures. However, because of the competitive nature of the currency markets, there is no guarantee that you can make a profit.

Early this year, a friend introduced forex trading to me, i was very interested initially but later on I lost interest due to the fee charged for the training.
Now, I want to try it, I need a very friendly and lenient broker and an App to help my progress fast.
Please those with this knowledge should recommend.
The app I know about about forex trading that has been operating for the past years is Octa Fx Trading Apps. I know there are other apps out there but I have always preferred this app and they have a demo account where you can practice the art of trading forex without any cost, all is free other there.

To maximize your skill effectively choose FBS broker, this is one reliable broker that instinct in you discipline, this broker act as a guide as it gives additional benefits.

Just go and read reviews on every possible trading platforms you are intending to start using. The more the reviews the better your choice

The best app for a beginner when starting forex trade to me is luno app it helps you to learn how to do in forex trading.

Early this year, a friend introduced forex trading to me, i was very interested initially but later on I lost interest due to the fee charged for the training.
Now, I want to try it, I need a very friendly and lenient broker and an App to help my progress fast.
Having a lenient broker won't solve your learning process. I would advise you to start your journey on forex with a demo account. develop your own strategy before using funds.

Choose octafx my friend. They will not only support you with low spreads and good leverage, they will Also provide you with lots of resources that will help you along your journey.

There are so many apps for trading on forex.
for me, Meta trader 4 or 5 is at the top of the list.
This app provides a very good, easy and friendly interphase for its users.

If you need a good broker,look out for the spread and how they react to fundamental news, personally I deal with Deriv and XM,I have not had an issue with them.

The app I will recommend for newbies is the mega trader 4, it is very user friendly.
You can easily trade using the app.

forex trading is not an easy way to gain money ,it takes allot of things ,as a start up I think having a personal coach will be a good idea than that of the apps .

I recommend Meta trader 5, with this app you can demo trade your way to professionalism.

There is no one best broker for you to choose from as the best when it comes to finding a forex broker for yourself. There are just too many good brokers on ground that you can make your findings on and choose as your broker

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back