What's new

What is the best App and broker for a beginner in forex trading.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Early this year, a friend introduced forex trading to me, i was very interested initially but later on I lost interest due to the fee charged for the training.
Now, I want to try it, I need a very friendly and lenient broker and an App to help my progress fast.
Please those with this knowledge should recommend.

There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience. The forex market is accessible, requiring only a small deposit of funds for traders to get involved. Also, the market is open for 24 hours per day/5 days a week (it's closed for a short period on weekends).

Hello.

I recommend the broker Roboforex. I understood about it here on this forum. Prior to this I was using the services of another broker, but Roboforex is waaay better. Make some research online comparing different brokers and you'll see what I mean. ;)

I would recommend iq option or Octa FX, I have used them before and they offer free courses on hoe to understand Forex trading more. Try going for their courses before trading, you will learn alot.

Early this year, a friend introduced forex trading to me, i was very interested initially but later on I lost interest due to the fee charged for the training.
Now, I want to try it, I need a very friendly and lenient broker and an App to help my progress fast.
Please those with this knowledge should recommend.
I will recommend olymp trade because of its simplicity and ease of navigation. They also provide new trader with demo account for trading so as to get use to the platform before investing real cash, there are also several videos for learning purposes on the platform.

Go and download meta trader and thank me later. I made 20000# naira yesterday night alone. I cannot guarantee that you will always make money but what I know is that you will make your gains if you invest heavily in learning.

I am also interested in forex trading and when I told the person that introduced me to forex trading to lecture me so I could run the investment on my own,he said it is not an easy task that we should run it as joint investment using his name.shoul I agree to this

When I started out as a beginner in forex trading, I used tradepander as a broker. They trade for me and give me 40% to 50% return on investment.
But if you want to trade forex by yourself, then you should try fxtm. You can use a demo account to learn and you can start trading with as low as $10.

Xm is one of the most trusted forex broker you can use to start your forex journey but before you go into that you must understand all the bases and take all the training on how forex trading work if not you are going on a death mission in the sense that you will lost all the money you are trading with if you don't have a deep understanding of how trading work. I wish you good luck anyway.

I would recommend iq option or Octa FX, I have used them before and they offer free courses on hoe to understand Forex trading more. Try going for their courses before trading, you will learn alot.

There are a lot of apps out there which can teach you forex trading, you can fine them on the playstore. Although I have downloaded and installed a lot of them on my device but still I couldn't understand a single thing, I guess it is because a physical mentor isn't close to me at that moment.

The best app for me is actually mt4 app and the best trading broker is hotforex,hot forex gives you the actual leverage you want to use through your account manager,in other words the account manager will help you to incure your account so if there is any problem you have pertaining to your account he or she will let you to know so for me hotforex is the best

I am not a forex expert or a trader but I have a few friend that trade and I have watched them and i have acquired some informations from them.i think the best app for trading should be metatrader and to get good analysis and other options you should try tradingview.

For me metal trader is the best. I haven’t tried others. I have only tried metal trader MT4 and meta trader is the best for trade. It helps you calculate your pips automatically and give you leverages

Iq option is what I recommend, that's the the best app and broker for beginners, but make sure you Tate some courses, have a tutor that can guide you through, make some notes as you learn so you won't forget it so easyly, practice what you learn it hold on to it.

The best forex trading apps can make a huge difference to your trading performance in 2021. Whether you need a forex app on android, iPhone (iOS) or another platform, or you want forex signals, a demo account for practise and simulation or full FX charts on the go – our review of forex trading applications has got you covered.
So I will recommend MT 4, MT 5, Olymp trade. Etc

It it's not mainly about the best app to use. Have you developed yourself to be a successful trader? How long have you demo traded and on what platform did you demo trade? If you have gone through this then you would not have asked the question of what is the best app to use. If you use a mobile phone download MP4 trader from your play store with which you can use to login to any broker of your choice.

This actually depends on some location because they are location which certain forex broker may not be available but in general speaking you want to learn how to trade forex with a demo account I will recommend you to start with XM, they are the best forex broker.

I recommended metatrader4 is the best app for forex trading .
The Best Forex Brokers for Beginners
  • Plus500 - Best for beginners overall.
  • IG - Excellent education, most trusted.
  • eToro - Best trading platform for copy trading.
  • AvaTrade - Quality educational resources.
  • CMC Markets - Best web trading platform, excellent education.
  • XTB - Best customer service, great education

There are many apps that provide platform for trading forex. A platform that has a combination of various statistical tools would be good. I know sometimes statistical tools are misleading be the are correct 6 out of 10 trades. The remaining 4 is a combination of experience and instinct.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back