What's new

What is the best App and broker for a beginner in forex trading.

I have not traded on my own before I trade with a third party company and get paid every week for it. I would love to learn trading on my own though I'm afraid of the high risk that is involved

The one me I think you can start with cos it as some simple explanation of how to go about and a demo is OCATAFX and a free bonus whenever you start trading

I don't know which is the best roght now but Octafx is really good and simple for a beginner.
You can also try some others like etoro, and fxtm

Either ways one will still need fund in other to run a forex trading,but for learning alone I will encourage the person to use plus500

Xm is one of the most trusted forex broker you can use to start your forex journey but before you go into that you must understand all the bases and take all the training on how forex trading work if not you are going on a death mission in the sense that you will lost all the money you are trading with if you don't have a deep understanding of how trading work. I wish you good luck anyway.

I don't really trade forex but there was a time I was attempting the demo trading account
. I made use of XM and that was really good for me and I also make use of metatrader 4 and 5 to trade.. I was always losing lolz.

There are many forex brokers one could try and get the best from but I'll personally recommend octafx because of its copy trading feature which could be useful for those who don't have time to trade.

Best Forex Trading Apps​

Based on 13 different variables, here are the brokers that offer the best forex trading apps.

• Saxo Bank - SaxoTraderGO mobile app, MetaTrader mobile
  • IG - IG Trading app, MetaTrader mobile
  • CMC Markets - Next Generation mobile, MetaTrader mobile
  • TD Ameritrade - thinkorswim app
  • City Index - City Index mobile, MetaTrader mobile
  • FOREX.com - FOREX.com mobile, MetaTrader mobile
  • OANDA - OANDA fxTrade app, MetaTrade mobile

You can begin trading with the MT5 platform. It's the easiest and most used by a lot of traders. One thing is that any broker you want to use, ensure they support the use of the MT5 platform.
Though you can start by using Fxtm site.

A trader must need to invest in the Forex market through a broker who does the exchange among trader and liquidity supplier and in the inside, they increase some commission. A couple of brokers don't do their work fittingly and flip around the table of their conditions.
I am to a great degree lucky that my broker ForexChief gives all assistance properly. They are a champion among other broker in Forex industry who gives biggest measures of security to their clients whether they are institutional, or retail does not have any kind of effect.
Till now I had no issues with the broker and as indicated by their administrations and customer support I truly feel good with them. Similarly, their useful video lessons are adequate to gain the fundamental finding out about market as I think.

That depends on the country where you reside, check those brokers that has been approved by your financial institutions and has app in which they also operate. I'm saying this so you don't fall in the hands of scamers.

If you are not quite sure about the forex trading platform you would like to use a beginner I will recommend you try out octafx as it has copy trading features where you can copy trades made by sucessful traders.

As a beginner in the forex trading space, I believe that the most important thing is for you to always seek for information because that is exactly what is going to sustain you .

I have generally used octafx for everything that has to do with forex and to be honest the experience with them has been a very good one and the minimum deposit is just the downside.

I will recommend the broker that I have tested and trusted. The name if the broker are hotforex and octafx. The two brokers that I mentioned are very good for beginners.

The line of ForexChief account types has "cent" accounts, whose balance exceeds that of standard accounts hundredfold. This way, for instance, if a trader refills a cent account with USD 100, and that transfer is successfully completed, the amount of 10,000 will be debited to the account since USD cents is the account currency in this case. "Cent" accounts are an indispensable tool, both for beginners, whose experience does not allow them to invest significant capital, and for professionals, whose goals are fine-tuning and testing trading robots in real market conditions.

Xm is one of the most trusted forex broker you can use to start your forex journey but before you go into that you must understand all the bases and take all the training on how forex trading work if not you are going on a death mission in the sense that you will lost all the money you are trading with if you don't have a deep understanding of how trading work. I wish you good luck anyway.

I use metatrader 5 as a forex broker for my Forex trading. I cannot trade a Live account because I do not have the required knowledge needed to trade a life account now. Probably that would be in the future .

The list of brokers offering brokage services for forex and other asset class is gradually on increase
As a beginner I would suggest,
Octafx
Hotforex.
And exness

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back