What's new

What is the best App and broker for a beginner in forex trading.

Early this year, a friend introduced forex trading to me, i was very interested initially but later on I lost interest due to the fee charged for the training.
Now, I want to try it, I need a very friendly and lenient broker and an App to help my progress fast.
Please those with this knowledge should recommend.
Forex is very interesting and also very dangerous especially when trading with currency. I would advice you trade binary instead as in crash and boom or volatility index. You can do that on meta trade 5 and use binary/deriv as the broker.

Top 3 absolute-must-have forex trading apps for beginners: The Trading Game: Best App for Beginners and Practice. eToro: Social trading platform to find & copy Forex winners. Bloomberg Financial News: You can't trade without the latest news

I would recommend iq option or Octa FX, I have used them before and they offer free courses on hoe to understand Forex trading more. Try going for their courses before trading, you will learn alot.

Best for Begginers: FOREX.com. Not only is FOREX.com 1 of our favorite forex brokers, it has some of the lowest spreads on the market and an amazing mobile app available on iOS or Android. ...
TD Ameritrade's thinkorswim. The thinkorswim app is TD Ameritrade's mobile platform. ...
eToro. ...
Nadex.

Trading forex has never been easier for individuals, and with many platforms now offering real time trading through fully functional mobile apps you can trade on the go. Because of its popularity, app based trading is now offered by most forex brokers,even if you don't have an account already setup with their main platform.
1. Netdania stock and forex trader. Netdania stock and forex trader is one of the highest and most popular apps used by forex traders because of its ease of use and versatility. The app provides up to the minutes forex interbank rates and access real time price quotes on stock nd commodities, such as gold nd silver.
2. Trader interceptor. This is another popular trading app. The apps provides traders with host of options, including the ability to trade currency pairs, binary options and commodity futures through a choice of forex brokers.

I would suggest intelligence level alternative or Octa FX, I have utilized them previously and they offer free seminars on scraper to comprehend Forex exchanging more. Have a go at going for their courses prior to exchanging, you will learn alot.

having a good broker to trade Forex
is one of the first and important step every trader need take, to me I think getting the best broker depends on the country you reside for a Nigerian I think fxtm and etoro are the best forex trading sites for now.

Concerning the a forex broker or application that is best for beginner. Well, there are some of of the forex broker that are quite easy to understand, user friendly and has nice interface, so it is left for the individual to know which is best for him. I would recommend IQ option because it has demo account which you can practise with, it is user friendly and it has a nice interface that you would enjoy

Early this year, a friend introduced forex trading to me, i was very interested initially but later on I lost interest due to the fee charged for the training.
Now, I want to try it, I need a very friendly and lenient broker and an App to help my progress fast.
I really can't point a particular broker as the best in forex trading because most of them are unique in one way or the other. For a beginner, it is wise to start trading with a demo account to familiarize yourself with app before launching out.
Post automatically merged:

I really can't point a particular broker as the best in forex trading because most of them are unique in one way or the other. For a beginner, it is wise to start trading with a demo account to familiarize yourself with app before launching out.
This is because, trading on the demo account will help you to know how these brokers are and their different packages. I use hantec to trade but their leverage has been reviewed which does not favour me to trade again.

I will choose mt4 and mt5 for the best forex app because of how it's easy to use, a beginner can use without any stress.
And I will choose deriv or hot fx as the best forex broker because of there low spread. This will allow you to minimize your loss and maximize your PROFIT.

The best forex brokers for beginners

Plus 500 - Initially Best Initially. IG Best Education, Highly Reliable DotTuro - Best Trading Platform for Copy Trading - OutRed - Quality Educational Resources. CMC Markets - The Best Web Trading Platform, Excellent Education. XTB - Excellent customer service, great education.

There are so many platforms to trade forex, and all of them offer similar tools for trading, trading with a particular broker doesn't make your trade successful, but rather your strategy and techniques, personal I use binary and fxtm for trading forex.

I don't know much about forex trading but my friends who are into it always ask me to download the IQ and option app, they said it's very good and I can learn from the app the their Demo.
I don't really like to invest in Forex trading

The best forex brokers for beginners
Plus500 - Best for beginners.
IG Excellent education, very reliable
E-Toro - The Best Trading Platform for Copy Trading
EVA Trade - Standard Educational Resources
CMC Markets - The Best Web Trading Platform, Excellent Education.
XTB - Excellent customer service, great education.

The best forex broker for most people is definitely FOREX. com ... Best Forex Trading App for Beginners: FOREX.com; Best for Intermediate Traders: TD Ameritrade; Best for Advanced Traders: eToro; Best ...

I don't know if bizdustry could allow us to say the name of app you could download and they are friendly to use and you will surely earn from them once you have register and verify your account and pay int into there brokers account that all,but you either do your research as well by asking google about it ok.

First, it must be practiced. Start by opening a demo account so that you can get used to trading platforms and tools. It is also important to read books to learn how to do market research and technical analysis. Then, when you're ready, open an account, fund it, and start trading.

As a beginner starting out forex trading there are so many brokers that you could choose from in using ,like me personally I started out with IQ options but with time I moved to binary.com platform and I really loved their services but I'm now using Olympic trade as my forex broker currently.

Forex trading has risen to the forefront of the digital investment frontier. Forex might be right for you if you’ve got your finger on the pulse of world politics and global business.

Get started with our list of some of the best forex trading apps. You can trade right from your smartphone, and use few accessory apps that will help you make smarter money moves

There are various applications Currently available for trading Forex. But I think the best I know of is the Meta trader application and it is nice. The mega trader 5 is the most recent but I think most traders try to stock with the 4.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back