What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

Crypto currency as we all know is one very flexible kind of business.
As a matter of fact, it is we humans that add values to this crypto currencies, this implies we somehow influence its increase and decrease directly and indirectly through most of our actions.
I expected such because we just came out of festive period, its gonna fall, lets watch it rise again at valentine.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??
I am so sad to see Bitcoin dropping after all hope is raised yesterday. I just invested in it. I really don't know what could be responsible for this rise and fall too. Could it be that the law of demand and supply is responsible for it?

The reasons for its appreciation vary, but Bitcoin has grown from what was once considered a scam by many into something that has matured into a viable investment made by famous billionaire investors, large institutions, and retail investors alike. While there are certainly people suffering from a lack of jobs and businesses shutting down, the increase in money supply has significant long-term implications for the purchasing power of the dollar.

The reasons for its appreciation vary, but Bitcoin has grown from what was once considered a scam by many into something that has matured into a viable investment made by famous billionaire investors, large institutions, and retail investors alike. While there are certainly people suffering from a lack of jobs and businesses shutting down, the increase in money supply has significant long-term implications for the purchasing power of the dollar.
I allign with your opinion, in the year 2017 to 2018 many considered bitcoin as a bubble and to an extent they were right because no famous Investors were in but now we could mention of some. The rise in bitcoin is definitely as a result of investment and the fall is a result of massive sales or movement of coins.

Concerning what is behind the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency coin called bitcoin. Well, as we all know the cryptocurrency world to be a volatile one i.e it rises and fall ( not constant), I can't really say what is behind it rise and fall but I think it should be the level of its demand and supply by traders or investors

Bitcoin like other cryptocurrencies assets are being controlled by the forces of demand and supply. When there are too many wallet holders selling their Bitcoin, the price of the coin begins to dip but when more people are buying Bitcoin, the price begins to increase.

The fall of Bitcoin is due the recent pandemic COVID, many the richest people has effected by this as all business come down thus it effected on bitcoin also, but hopefully the value will rise up soon as things come back to normal
Post automatically merged:

The fall of Bitcoin is due the recent pandemic COVID, many the richest people has effected by this as all business come down thus it effected on bitcoin also, but hopefully the value will rise up soon as things come back to normal

There are alot of complicated process the determine the rise and fall of bitcoin's and other cryptocurrency,there are alot of cryptocurrency traders who trade in large amount of money especially the Asian guys, when they pump in money or take out money,the price of cryptocurrency is affected

There are alot of complicated process the determine the rise and fall of bitcoin's and other cryptocurrency,there are alot of cryptocurrency traders who trade in large amount of money especially the Asian guys, when they pump in money or take out money,the price of cryptocurrency is affected

The main thing behind the rise and fall of bitcoin is marketing and people trend . marketing trend is attached with peoples demands and requirements, they may affect the marketing and hence marketing affect further more

The main thing behind the rise and fall of bitcoin is marketing and people trend . marketing trend is attached with peoples demands and requirements, they may affect the marketing and hence marketing affect further more

hello to all? well i read some news that some big companies bought bitcoin and other cryptos so bitcoin value goes up as they are just buying and holding it and they are just waiting to get more profit and will sell it later

At the point when diggers measure exchange blocks, new Bitcoins are added to the market. The creation of new coins eases back down over the long haul. ... Be that as it may, as per the change pace of the current square prize, the last Bitcoin will be mined around the year 2140. Fixed stockpile and developing interest cause Bitcoin's incentive to rise.

The major reason was a tweet by Elon Musk about Bitcoin. It made the price Jack up so much. We all know he is proposing a future where digital currencies will be spent as against the normal people correct.
The other factor is of course the demand and supply from the market; everyone wanted to come in as soon as he made that the twee was what push the price so high.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

There are a lot of speculations that President Biden's policies will not be favorable to cryptocurrencies. Also, Democrats are known for their green energy, and globalization agenda. This will give rise to new businesses, and I feel investors will start selling their Btc, and stocks to invest in green energy technology, and business.

There are a lot of speculations that President Biden's policies will not be favorable to cryptocurrencies. Also, Democrats are known for their green energy, and globalization agenda. This will give rise to new businesses, and I feel investors will start selling their Btc, and stocks to invest in green energy technology, and business.
Interesting update, i never heard about this kind of green energy technology before. Hmm, this might take Bitcoin on the toll and makes it go on a rapid fall. I will like to know more about this new invention of technology.

For sure the major factor that affects the price of a commodity in the market is the law of supply and demand. Since Bitcoin is not a currency but just a commodity then Bitcoin falls in that category of supply versus demand for the valuation. However, I think there are other factors behind the fluctuation in the price because to me Bitcoin and other crypto currency are mysterious in nature that we do not know exactly the source unlike in a legal tender currency the source is the central bank.

According to me big companies are the reason behind the rise and fall of the bitcoin. They also investment in other crptyo currencies . Other crptyo currencies depend on bitcoin so the value of Bitcoin up and down . I think this is major reason to fall Bitcoin.

For sure the major factor that affects the price of a commodity in the market is the law of supply and demand. Since Bitcoin is not a currency but just a commodity then Bitcoin falls in that category of supply versus demand for the valuation. However, I think there are other factors behind the fluctuation in the price because to me Bitcoin and other crypto currency are mysterious in nature that we do not know exactly the source unlike in a legal tender currency the source is the central bank.
Okay, the order of supply and demand of the asset is also part of the drop and rise of Bitcoin. But other undiscovered factors are still lingering around the fluctuations of the price. That's the factor i truly want to figure out, cos the last i checked the circulating price of Bitcoin its still very high. Meaning people still demand for the digital currency on a high volume, and also the supply circulation is still high as well.

The production of new coins slows down over time. ... However, according to the adjustment rate of the current block reward, the last Bitcoin will be mined around the year 2140. Fixed supply and growing demand cause Bitcoin's value to rise

The digital currency Bitcoin rocketed to a record high last week above $40,000 a coin. This comes after the currency languished for two years, plummeting from the previous high of $19,000 reached back in December 2018, when Bitcoin was subject to another round of media hype and investor interest.

I think the whales are currently in the market, pimping and dumping the price

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back