What's new

What is a decent computer for graphics designing?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is a decent computer for graphics designing? I’m starting graphics design next year, and my Acer isn’t able to cope well with high graphics. I'm thinking of a Mac, but I'm not really sure.

You can check pcs or laptops with a decent ram and strong processor. Battery life is an added advantage not forgetting a dedicated graphics card.
4g ram,Intel i5 processor is decent for a start. You can upgrade to gaming pc's if you have the funds.

The most important aspects of getting a computer for graphic design purposes are the graphics card and the monitor. I would recommend going with a custom build desktop with the most highly detailed monitor and graphics card you can get your hands on. You may also want a graphics/drawing tablet.

Apple makes the best monitors for graphic designing, but you may not have to go with a full-on Mac. Getting a decent 4K monitor should be good enough. If you're just doing graphics, you can probably economize the CPU, hard drive space, and other components to save on money. I have a ton of pictures and other graphics on my computer right now, and my 1 TB hard drive is very easily handling the load.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back