What's new

What influenced you to create your first social media account?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
When did you create your first social media account? Which website/app was it? What had influenced you to create an account there at the first place? Was it peer pressure or out of personal interest? Was it an attempt to get validated in your friends circle or a genuine reason related to work/business? Or it was something else? Share your story here.

When did you create your first social media account? Which website/app was it? What had influenced you to create an account there at the first place? Was it peer pressure or out of personal interest? Was it an attempt to get validated in your friends circle or a genuine reason related to work/business? Or it was something else? Share your story here.
It was Facebook, back in 2009.. a guy I knew on myLot wanted me to join Facebook so we could talk using the message system there, although I think they were called PM's or FB messages or something like that. It was nothing like the Messenger system they have now.

Also, we ended up playing Petville together through Facebook (very similar to Pet Buddies).
Our pet houses were freakin' AMAZING. After awhile, it just turned into straight competition and I'm pretty sure that's how our friendship ended. Haha (Mine was better.) For the record.

I created my first social media account on a site called Hi5 in order to connect with a friend who was in a foreign country for studies. Later, another friend sent a friend request for Facebook and I joined the platform. I was not active on social platforms until I started working online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back