What's new

What happens if Cryptocurrency Becomes Regulated?

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
This is something that could happen. Even if people deny it, there are concerns that the government has about cryptocurrency that is very legit.

Could there possibly be an international crackdown on cryptocurrency, and what would be the consequences?

This is something that could happen. Even if people deny it, there are concerns that the government has about cryptocurrency that is very legit.

Could there possibly be an international crackdown on cryptocurrency, and what would be the consequences?
The government of most of the countries are already regulating cryptocurrencies .
It is definitely one of the contributory factor to the steady decline that we have been seeing in the crypto-currency market presently.

Most governments in different countries have been regulating cryptocurrencies with various degrees of success. Cryptocurrency is seen as quite a threat to the normal economic order, and therefore, by taking this action, the cryptocurrency market has suffered as a result

Nothing bad will happen though. The whole volatility will reduce and that means a lot of money making opportunities that are exploited by people today. It'll be more stable overall.

Nothing bad will happen though. The whole volatility will reduce and that means a lot of money making opportunities that are exploited by people today. It'll be more stable overall.
Your prediction might come to pass. I am not sure that it will remain stable for a long period of time, though. If you want to trade via stable coins, you could invest in USDT or USDC.

Your prediction might come to pass. I am not sure that it will remain stable for a long period of time, though. If you want to trade via stable coins, you could invest in USDT or USDC.
The bearish market will be over by the time in the Bulls take total control of the market.
It is very necessary to always ensure to carry out personal research on the cryptocurrency to invest.

The bearish market will be over by the time in the Bulls take total control of the market.
It is very necessary to always ensure to carry out personal research on the cryptocurrency to invest.
This is essential the beauty of cryptocurrency. The volatility of the coins in this space makes it an exciting proposition to invest in. You are correct though, extensive studies of the coins are also important.

I feel it would be really nice if crypto currencies are regulated. In most countries, crypto currencies are already being regulated and it has turn out to be successful.

There is no way cryptocurrency and regulation is going to be in the same sentence. What do you need to be doing at this point in time is looking for how it is going to be more decentralized.

If cryptocurrency is being regulated everything will be recorded and will not be as it was meant to be which indicate that the main purpose of cryptocurrency will be defeated.

I think it would be difficult to crackdown crypto because now it is changing to people's power, everyday people are getting interested in it and know the potential behind crypto.

Personally I think, no one can really tell about cryptocurrency when it's regulated. ot may be predicted that the number of investors in crypto may fall and it will lost it value.

There is no way any government could track the use of cryptocurency,they could only ban the use in their respective country,but to stop it globally it could bevery difficult.

believe that determining the market structure is difficult The demand for crypto currencies causes the crypto market structure to increase and collapse. It can be difficult to forecast what will happen in the cryptocurrency industry; some currencies will fail while others will not.

If cryptocurrency becomes regulated then the main purpose of cryptocurrency existence is automatically defeated. Cryptocurrency was meant to be unregulated and free from government control.

It depends on the particular aspect of cryptocurrency that is going to be regulated. If centralised exchanges are being regulated then that is really not something big.

I think it's not something I would want. I just prefer that the whole thing still retain all the anonymity it has right now and don't change. If cryptocurrency becomes regulated then the corrupt government will definitely take advantage of that.

One of the things that makes the cryptocurency market very interesting is the volatility that usually exist when the market is in operation,and that will actually make the market to be low in terms of gains.

One of the things that makes the cryptocurency market very interesting is the volatility that usually exist when the market is in operation,and that will actually make the market to be low in terms of gains.
Those that are into trading take advantage of the Volatility to make profits, it would be very difficult to make money if the price of Bitcoin is constant and their is no volatility.

Those that are into trading take advantage of the Volatility to make profits, it would be very difficult to make money if the price of Bitcoin is constant and their is no volatility.
I think this will affect the short time traders or day traders in general. Once the volatility level reduces drastically, then there'll be no difference between the crypto and stock market.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back