What's new

What happens if Cryptocurrency Becomes Regulated?

Those that are into trading take advantage of the Volatility to make profits, it would be very difficult to make money if the price of Bitcoin is constant and their is no volatility.
That is it,because it is the fluctuations in the market that usually make lots of investors in the cryptocurency market to always come in and invest,that is the catchy thing about crypto.

That is it,because it is the fluctuations in the market that usually make lots of investors in the cryptocurency market to always come in and invest,that is the catchy thing about crypto.
You are right. Even though the fluctuations causes some to lose some money, the knowledgeable once are the once that make informed decisions about when to invest

You are right. Even though the fluctuations causes some to lose some money, the knowledgeable once are the once that make informed decisions about when to invest
That is the essence of high volume of investment in the cryptocurency market,and when you have the warchest at your disposal you can at some point be able to dictate how the prices move.

I think this will affect the short time traders or day traders in general. Once the volatility level reduces drastically, then there'll be no difference between the crypto and stock market.
You are right, I believe that it would have a great effect on the Volatility of this asset. Increased regulations means that their is high chance that alot won't be investing in it .
I think this will affect the short time traders or day traders in general. Once the volatility level reduces drastically, then there'll be no difference between the crypto and stock market.
You are right, I believe that it would have a great effect on the Volatility of this asset. Increased regulations means that their is high chance that alot won't be investing in it .

Cryptocurrency have been able to provide employment opportunity to many people because of its volatility and people leverage on that volatility to buy or sell. When it is regulated we lose control of cryptocurrency and everything related to cryptocurrency will mostly be monitored and controlled by the government.

Regulation means that cryptocurrency is no longer going to be open and transparent and anybody can be able to maneuver it. This is why I believe that it will just be like this.

Regulation means that cryptocurrency is no longer going to be open and transparent and anybody can be able to maneuver it. This is why I believe that it will just be like this.

Yes, this would also mean that people will be able to track all of your transactions and the government could hold you accountable for that as well in the end.

Yes, this would also mean that people will be able to track all of your transactions and the government could hold you accountable for that as well in the end.
This is why I do not like it to happen because at the end of the day it is just going to be like a normal fiat currency. Decentralization is here to stay and I believe it is going to be around for a long time.

A country like India has already regulated cryptocurrency placing 30% tax on every crypto transaction you make. This has even made it more difficult for people in India to transact in crypto.

People need to understand this, crypto cannot be regulated because it is decentralized money. However, the companies dealing with cryptocurrencies (exchanges, wallets, crypto projects) and be regulated.

This is something that could happen. Even if people deny it, there are concerns that the government has about cryptocurrency that is very legit.

Could there possibly be an international crackdown on cryptocurrency, and what would be the consequences?
Just like the dollar is circulating all over the world because it is accepted by every country.Similarly it is possible to crtpto currency also regulate in the world If this happens then its value will increase even more.Those people who are trading in it or using cryptocurrency will be of great benefit. It is also true that it is possible

People need to understand this, crypto cannot be regulated because it is decentralized money. However, the companies dealing with cryptocurrencies (exchanges, wallets, crypto projects) and be regulated.
That's still an indirect way of controlling cryptocurrency. The companies can be forced to ignore certain projects, reveal customers information or withhold customers funds by the regulators.

Will the government be able to control Bitcoin if it can control Binance and Coinbase, the world's biggest crypto companies? People will still be able to access crypto currencies even when the centralized exchanges are controlled by government.

A country like India has already regulated cryptocurrency placing 30% tax on every crypto transaction you make. This has even made it more difficult for people in India to transact in crypto.
That is actually the reason why I don't want the cryptocurrency market to be regulated and certainly not by these corrupt government. How do they expect you to make money if you lose that amount per every transaction?

That's still an indirect way of controlling cryptocurrency. The companies can be forced to ignore certain projects, reveal customers information or withhold customers funds by the regulators.
Cryptocurrency regulation is one of the ways that the government have designed to influence the price of cryptocurrencies and it has made cryptocurrency a government-controlled digital currency.

People will not be able to have access to their wallets unless they are permitted to do. If crypto is regulated the values of coins can go down. Crypto currency is a decentralized currency that needs to be free.
People will not be able to have access to their wallets unless they are permitted to do. If crypto is regulated the values of coins can go down. Crypto currency is a decentralized currency that needs to be free.

This is a possibility and if it can happen then I see the prices of cryptocurrency skyrocketing because one problem holding it down is the acceptability that is not yet worldwide.

Cryptocurrency are regulated in many countries and if it becomes heavily regulated globally, then it will be easily controlled by the government which is not really right for cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency are regulated in many countries and if it becomes heavily regulated globally, then it will be easily controlled by the government which is not really right for cryptocurrency.
We cannot dispute the fact that the regulation in most of the countries on cryptocurrency has made has influenced it in one way or the other and that is why it should not be encouraged.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back