What gets you excited about life?

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are definitely times in life where you might feel like giving up due to the fact that a lot of things are no longer going your way. In cases like this, it is a lot easier to give up. What usually excites you about life? For me is the fact that i do not know what tomorrow brings so i am always excited hoping for the best.

I think the idea of what could come, what ventures I could be a part of next. Meeting new people, meeting a woman to settle down with, having kids, etc. Stuff like that, looking into the future, is kind of fun.

Also, my friends are important to me as well.

What excites me most in life is the future, the things I will do, the plans I want to make, everything I have left to live, my future development, all that, you also have to be excited about your present to be able to get everything you want for yourself in the future.

Personally for me, just waking up every morning being alive and healthy is more than enough to get me excited. Being alive and healthy isn't easy as it sounds or look. For anyone who doubts it, you need to visit the emergency ward in hospital and also the mortuary to understand than being alive is the biggest privilege you can ever ask for.

Eating at nice restaurants often excites me because I'm a sucker for tasty food. Another thing that excites me is when my forum is fairly active.

I like to learn new things. My websites are all about learning cause that's what gets me off. Anyway, not only does it make life exciting but it can improve your life by giving you access to better jobs and income streams, and, of course, more money.

What keeps me excited about life is the drive I have towards becoming a better person than what I was yesterday in every way possible. May it be my skills at work, getting disciplined in life, learning something new, knowing more about myself and the world around me etc., they all excite me.

What i think keep me excited about life is the fact that i wake up every morning, i can breathe and learn new things.
There are more other factors that keep me exited about life. Examples; my Family, my Future Plans, the skills i would still learn and lot more

What i think keep me excited about life is the fact that i wake up every morning, i can breathe and learn new things.
There are more other factors that keep me exited about life. Examples; my Family, my Future Plans, the skills i would still learn and lot more

After watching what I passed through from a week of today last weekend with my health, it helped to reaffirm how much it's very important to be in good health. It's the most vital thing that you can have in life everyday. It's when you're alive and healthy that you can be able to do any other things.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!