What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Mine is unforseen circumstances. At times, I would have planned and budgeted a particular sum of money for saving but before I know. Why I was not preparing or even planning would just surface. Also, sending to family as well.

The major factor that makes saving difficult for me is the fact that expenses is higher than my income attached end of the day one is left with little or no saving but no matter what one must try to make sure saving not been a difficult task because it is really important

saving itself is difficult but it becomes more difficult when one start thinking about the various expenses one has to cover or thinking about unexpected future prices of goods, saving is not easy butis very good and advisable, though at times dropping it can be difficult but the person will never

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Many factors are involved are which are responsible my most expenses.
The first one are my friends, they always asked me to go outside for eating fast food every weekend.
Secondly my mobile phone 🙄, i have to credit it every week for Internet and vice calls

By not starting to track your spending, saving becomes quite difficult to do because you don't actually know where all your money is going. There may be opportunities to reduce spending, cut back on certain expenses, and more that can help you start to save money.

Lack of management i would say, sometimes as you said, you keep spending money on stuff you don't even need, also, lack of researches, you keep buying products for same price thinking there are no cheaper alternatives

Even me, I spend money on things that can be alternated, and that's because I feel to much motivated to focus my attentions and prioritise my immediate needs, putting off others that might later materialize in the future

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Hmm, I know its never easy to save, but its necessary to have savings in your account. Don't squander all you have because you want to spend. Plan whatever you wanna spend before spending, avoid unnecessary spending of money. One need a budget to determine his or her expenditures for each month or year.

Many factors are involved are which are responsible my most expenses.
The first one are my friends, they always asked me to go outside for eating fast food every weekend.
Secondly my mobile phone 🙄, i have to credit it every week for Internet and vice calls
I don't let anyone to deceive me into spending Money, especially when I know it's something I can't afford. When you don't have control over your self that's when people would make you do things that won't benefit you.
My earnings online helps settle my phone's bills.

I save easily to be honest but recurrent expenditures like food, water, petrol and even clothes will always take a huge chunk of my income so I always try to cut them to the lowest possible amount.

Yes they are because majority of them are not paying on time and moreover by the time they pay you am very sure you will have borrow lots of money to fixed up the money you borrowed from people or apps you borrow from so it won't be easy to take care of your family because of it

How about you?
The biggest hurdle that comes my way is that Inflation are too much create problem in the way of savings . This is the biggest challenge that every other person in our country has to face.

The biggest hurdle that comes my way is that Inflation are too much create problem in the way of savings . This is the biggest challenge that every other person in our country has to face.
That's so bad then. It's disheartening how some leaders don't seem to p care about the masses at all. If inflation is the major challenge for citizens, they should come up with policies that would take care of it. But it's so bad that they don't care.

How about you?
Money saving is somehow difficult for those who have less source of income,who don't have financially stable,who don't know when will be they need to do saving and their lives going very smoothly in calming.well we should save our mony for every time.I'm actually saved money when in was only 12 years.

Self discipline is one of the main problem I’m facing when trying to save money. I tend to quench my desires from the money I saved and this affects me in a lot of bad ways

The Wii is not factors that makes saving very difficult for me because me I have a plan and these plans are the things that I focus on, sometimes this plan needs money and I'm also eager to achieve my plan and for me to achieve that I must save money to buy it or I save money to do it and since I'm really interested to do it I must save money, if know what you have to do you will not have any excuse to save money.
Post automatically merged:

The Wii is not factors that makes saving very difficult for me because me I have a plan and these plans are the things that I focus on, sometimes this plan needs money and I'm also eager to achieve my plan and for me to achieve that I must save money to buy it or I save money to do it and since I'm really interested to do it I must save money, if know what you have to do you will not have any excuse to save money.

Saving requires a lot of discipline. One of the things that may make saving difficult is increased financial responsibilities. There are times that the income may not even be enough to meet the needs on ground and in situations like that saving may be difficult.

My financial condition are the main obstacles and hurdles for me, that stop to me for saving money. As , I have to spend money on my education, so that's why, It is difficult for me to save money.

Factors that makessavings difficult is that when your expenses is more than your income, automatically you cannot save. Also, it also depends on individual expenditure and circumstances. Some people spend excessively

Unpredictable occurrence can get me frustrated and discourage when trying to safe. I do have my plans set and I am a discipline person who do not welcome the idea of going out of ones budget to cover up sudden expenses. When situation on ground becomes important and needs urgent attention, I am left with no choice than to spend the money I was meant to save. That's why I prefer saving my money in fixed date account, where I can not make withdrawal untill certain date mostly minimum of three months. This method helps me to save more money for longer periods.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back