What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

There are many factors which can be hurdle for savings most of all are financial,parties,family health and accidental issues.But wise families already save their money for those issues

For me, I always get tempted to buy things that I cannot afford but I would love to have them. So I use the money that I should save for those things then end up regretting. Sometimes back, I would take a loan and use it to buy things impulsively, this really ruined my saving culture and made me financially unstable.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Mandatory monthly expenses to bring home a bargain۔Which has an effect on savings. In addition, many savings are used for wife and children's medicine and relatives for weddings, etc.

Saving money has become difficult because of many factors.the first thing is that we dont really have budget means we reallt dont know where our money goes and also we have no idea how much our expenses are.the other thing is that we usually do impulses purchases which deleted our savings.

The only factors that make me to lack savings is that I do invest in crypto trading, so most of the money i make from business, is to buy coins and invest them for more money. I also do buy coin from different individuals that are ready to sell. So I dont have any savings in my local bank account.

Savin is generally difficult except off one is rich or wealthy. You would always want to satisfy your wants. Probably, buying new clothes and and shoes. Or buying new gadgets, all these makes savings difficult to do.

By not starting to figure out your expenses, it becomes very difficult to save because you don't really know where all your money is going. There are a number of opportunities that can help you save money, reduce costs, and more.

Currently, my expenses are higher than my income, which means every month I have to use my saving to pay my bills and buy groceries. However, when I had a job, I used to save at least 10 percent of my income as an emergency funds. Since I was earning more than my monthly expenses, I was able to save money. Currently, I cannot save because mu income is limited.

Mandatory monthly expenses to bring home a bargain۔Which has an effect on savings. In addition, many savings are used for wife and children's medicine and relatives for weddings, etc.
Since you are using the money to meet immediate needs in your home, you don't need to bother about savings. After all, of what use is savings when you have many demands to meet.

Saving is a good habit but little people are able to consistently follow their saving plans and this is as a result of so many factors, which are: extravagant lifestyle, too many expenses, little income and not properly planning spending, to save you must be determined and disciplined

I don't warn much, just enough to survive, but I like eating and helping people in financial problems a lot so I think that's most likely where I will find it difficult to save.

What makes savings difficult for me is having kids. I love them and all, but sometimes you have to spend on unplanned expenses.

This is even worse if they fall sick.

Saving money can be very challenging most times. Some reasons why saving money can be difficult includes; impromptu problems, lack of self discipline and lack of saving spirit. What makes saving money difficult for me most times are impromptu problems.

There are many circumstances that makes saving difficult to me, sometimes, I find it difficult to saving when I am around some attractive things that caught my attention to buy them, sometimes after saving, an unexpected event that can just happen and will need almost the exact money you saved

For 10 years I have been saving much better than before because I was so generous especially when I was still working in the office. I often sponsor events like occasions that need food for catering. I also sponsor some trips to a resort. But when I stopped working my finances got better in terms of savings. I always have money in my wallet and my ATM account is always heavy with a good balance. It is a matter of controlling the spending.

The major factors that makes savings to be difficult is family burden, high rate of spending and lavish lifestyle among friends or peer pressure. If you have overload family burden that involves money, it might be difficult for you to save your income or if you are under peer pressure you can start spending lavishly to impress your friends

Savings becomes very difficult if your income is not enough to cater for your expenses, when you don't plan your budget with respect to your income, when your source of income is not fixed and you cut your quote higher than you.

The one thing that makes saving difficult for me is the bills and expenses I have to deal with. It's difficult saving money when you have bills to pay but I try my best to save as much as I can.

Oh, I'm too old not to be able to distinguish between wants and needs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The only thing that can impact on my savings is business - when you're self-employed, you have some bad and good months. For instance, in Botswana, the winter months can be a little slow, so our earnings can drop sharply and impact on our savings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back