What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Saving is a healthy practice, but few people can execute their saving plans faithfully, and this is due to too many variables: lavish lifestyle, too many expenditures, and little income and not properly planning to spend, to save you must be determined and disciplined. It becomes really difficult to save by not starting to work out your costs, so you don't even know where all your money is going.

Exactly, you need a great lot of discipline to be able to dissect between wants and needs. Money makes us unreasonable at times in the sense that we go for things that are not necessary. The only way to solve the problem is having a lists of plans that contains our needs and wants.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, you need a great lot of discipline to be able to dissect between wants and needs. Money makes us unreasonable at times in the sense that we go for things that are not necessary. The only way to solve the problem is having a lists of plans that contains our needs and wants.
That is the best way to avoid reckless spendings. If you do not make such effective plans on paper, it would be difficult to meet your saving goals and you end up spending all your income.

There are many numerous reasons. One of which is, extravagant spending. Spending on irrelevant things. Also, family responsibility. Lots of loads from family and friends.

Why is it difficult to save money? Or another way to phrase it, why does it seem like saving money is so hard? I think it’s a pretty common question that people often wonder.

I also asked myself this as I started working to establishing a good savings rate. I found this to be a common question around the internet too, so I wanted to put something together.

The factors that saving difficult for some people is because when they don't make much income and at times expenses is more than income or salary by the you receive your salary and you check your budget for the month you will now see that you don't have enough money.

Call it responsibilities. As a person, I usually fail to meet my saving target each month. The reason being that I have too many responsibilities to shoulder.

Saving has no difficulty, it depends on the person involve, some might find it difficult because they are used to spending excessively ,they will find it difficult to save
Yes, you are right. Saving is not difficult especially for me, I don't see saving as a difficult thing. It's just depends on a individual habits, it's might difficult for some people because of overspent, some people don't know how to manage a money.

Factors I found difficulties is comment that bounds cryptocurrencies,but I know every problem has a solution it only give me tough time now because of how I can withdraw my money, but I know with time everything will be in order by the grace of God.

I think if have not any financial problem like Health problem study problem family issues then you can save mony. If you do not have a good source of income and your your expenditure are then income then it will be difficult for you to save money
Saving is very difficult especially with what you listed above, good health is important, it is when you have a sound health, you don't have any family problems or money problem that you will think of saving some money for future use.

Sincerely, saving is not an easy task, some of the factors that makes saving so difficult is high standard of living of particular area. When the money spent on house rentage and food stuff are so close to the income. Also poverty, a person who has suffered before might want to enjoy himself when he sees money. Another is the background, some people live there life like there father lived theirs. And so on and so forth.

There are so many factors that hinders effective savings. When there are too many people that are dependent on you. Secondly, one need to be decipline in spending to as to be able to save something out of one's salary.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
a lot of things make savings difficult in this century of ours. First is distraction and the pressure from one's peer to use the latest phones, wear the latestclothes, and display some kind of wealth that doesn't really exist. All these make savings difficult

Factors that made saving difficult at times could be family issues. When a young man start working and he is earning 30k a month, he was supposed to save at least 10k but by the time is family start to disturb him on financial issue, how will he be able to save every month.

Concerning the question on What factors make saving difficult for you, the factors that make saving difficult are
* personal wants
* family needs
* taxes and bills

The difficulty my ability to save is facing is the devotion or committee to family members. This is one of the different types of difficulties savings is faced with.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
There are many factors which effects on your savings if you calculate daily profit then monthly then it effects on your business you want to need investment your money in trade and other business it gives you more profitable otherwise savings by self is not possible.

As for me, when ever I want to save money i would see something that will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, if someone asks me for money I give it to person.
So, that is my own difficult saving.
Saving is not much difficult..you should be determined enough to save money instead of buying your favorite things, your priorities should not be in focus.your main focus is to save money for future use or investment

If you ask this question then 90% answerd will be "Extra Expenses" So my answer is also this. Every time we want and try to save, the extra expenses come in to the olace. Some time we want to save money and someone take borrow from us. So these are some factors which stop us to saving.

The factor that made savings hard for me then was the "unbudgeted expenses" Why because I might have some cash with me and afterwards I will end up spending it for something else that wasn't budgeted. But am working on it and am improving right now.

How about you?
It is about the daily needs or the expenses all about it is really a difficult one to have a savings as the necessity for everyday is enough and nothing left within the savings or just a few more to be kept in the savings maybe some business will do so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back