What's new

What factors do you look for, to determine if a platform is legit or a scam?

To avoid scams online, I prefer searching for reviews on a particular site on Google. Other than that, I visit the forum site to know more about it, read articles about that specific site, and search its payment proof on site ranking sites.

The mouth-watering offers that is available will actually make you have suggestions that your side is a scam or it might be as a result of the reviews that you will see on trustpilot.

To avoid scams online, I prefer searching for reviews on a particular site on Google. Other than that, I visit the forum site to know more about it, read articles about that specific site, and search its payment proof on site ranking sites.
Its better before you join any site that pay you real amount of money now online the major things for you to do is carriedout your own research when you carriedout your own research its going to be simple for you to identify the right program that is still paying so that is never an issue.you can even chose to use google to do your own research

For me since I see some sites on forums I look for any screenshot evidence that seone has posted. I read the experience of other people who have used the site. And you can also just try it out and see how it goes if it doesn't involve any payment. I prefer working on free sites that pay . I don't want to be asked for money inorder for me to recieve money.

Before joining, I always read reviews about a certain selected site, and also look at how old the site is, for example, how many members in total, how much is paid, etc. These are important factors for determining the legitimacy and fraud of the site.

I check out for the track record of their payment for the members. I am going to sign up with any program that has been paying members for a long period of time. I will also check if there are programs Is Back In by a good business model.

I try as much as possible to make sure that they are not just promising to make me earn money without putting in any efforts at all. This is the major thing I consider before joining.

You have to check their view before going into the platform, secondly you need to do research in order to find if platform is legit or scam, is very important to do thorough research before going into site.

I have access to some tools that make it possible for me to try as much as possible and verify when a particular website was created and this goes a long way to help me determine if it is a scam or not.

First and foremost, I look at withdrawal threshold . If I noticed that double the threshold is too high, it is a pointer that the platform may Likely be a scam. I do not like to work on such platform. If the withdrawal threshold is very low, then you'll be able to make withdrawal at a very limited time, then the website may be legitimate.

I cannot just starte earning on platform without carrying out research , research could be in terms of asking in a trusted online communities or direct research using trust pilot or any other trusted platform. That is what I do .

Whenever I see a platform the first thing I do is to go to Google and make my research. I will visit platforms like trustpilot and check the ratings of such websites and the reviews by people. I will also go to platforms like scamadviser and read some certain things about the platform.

The reveiw is some of the first thing which I need to read positive reveiw entails that the website isvery legit and for someone like me I will love to know if the website have payment proof because when you have a good payment proof from a website its details the website is legit

Actually I do not have any factor that makes me to understand wether a platform is scam or not but I usually join the forum social media group to be seeing update and if it is not trust worthy, I will just withdraw my card to avoid any issue.

I will have to research on those platform , I can't possibly start earning on any platform without research. Their rules and regulation will also give me some understanding of their mode of operation. That's for me .

I check the whois information about the site to know when it was established, if less than 3-5 years, I immediately know something's fishy because most of these scam sites don't usually last long

A platform that is going to make you to gather a lot of points before you can be able to cash out is definitely not a platform that you will like to put in a lot of effort into.

I check the whois information about the site to know when it was established, if less than 3-5 years, I immediately know something's fishy because most of these scam sites don't usually last long
Seriously I beleive that before I join any program online what I will do is for me to check reveiw about the website when I read the reveiw I check if it is positive or nagetive.

I will also check on google to see what is been written about it.

Well it's not that very easy to identify a legit working or earning site on the internet even though you can check on it reviews if it has positive comments on the site. though sometimes site do pays people to write positive comments about their platform.

Well it's not that very easy to identify a legit working or earning site on the internet even though you can check on it reviews if it has positive comments on the site. though sometimes site do pays people to write positive comments about their platform.
It is very easy to identify a legit paying website for instant I think that you can check beermoneyforum,because sometime most of the website that mark legit in the gpt section are all legit same in this forum
that is one of the way to check legitness of a website ,if it is scam its going to be label as scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back