What's new

What factors do you look for, to determine if a platform is legit or a scam?

there are a lot of things I check to see if a platform is legitimate or not. One of it is the withdrawal threshold. if it is very high will not bother venturing into the platform.

To really check the autenticity about a site or platform,one need to go on google and also to be able to check what others person are saying about the patforms on reviews,this will really help.

To really check the autenticity about a site or platform,one need to go on google and also to be able to check what others person are saying about the patforms on reviews,this will really help.
there are several platforms to check the legitimacy of a particular platform and one of it is trust pilot. Scamadviser website is also a very good one for you to determine but you need to be careful on all of them.

I look if there are reviews for this specific app, if the developer disabled the ratings on play store or if it's beta, also I don't trust ads so if I will see an ad with skits of people who "became rich playing the game" it's an instant red flag for me (but there are exceptions like cash 'em all)

Last edited:
the first factor i look out for when checking if a platform is legit is how long the website have been in existence and the feedback from users as this would help me in making the decision if the site is trustworthy.

of course the ads: if there are skits of people who "became rich playing games" or claiming that you "MUST DELETE THE FAKE SCAM APPS" so they are a scam app too
and secondly the reviews: if the developer disabled this function on playstore they are probably fake
and I'm watching a lot of reveiws on youtube to see if the apps are legit

there are a lot of things I check to see if a platform is legitimate or not. One of it is the withdrawal threshold. if it is very high will not bother venturing into the platform.

I usually look for many things and one of the things that I look for is for how long the site has been active. I also look for reviews on many sites before I arrive at a conclusion.

I usually look for many things and one of the things that I look for is for how long the site has been active. I also look for reviews on many sites before I arrive at a conclusion.
Yes, knowing how long a website has been operating is very important before you venture into it. It will help you to know how legitimate it is and knowing people who work in such website is also important.

I look at a lot of things such as their method of payment, when the payment is accessible, the number of years they have been operating, testimonies from people using the site e.t.c

Yes, knowing how long a website has been operating is very important before you venture into it. It will help you to know how legitimate it is and knowing people who work in such website is also important.

Unfortunately, I have seen that even many old sites could also become a scam, especially many Hyip sites. I have been following many Hyip sites for a really long time and many hyip sites that were started during the 2014 to 2015 period have become a scam.

Unfortunately, I have seen that even many old sites could also become a scam, especially many Hyip sites. I have been following many Hyip sites for a really long time and many hyip sites that were started during the 2014 to 2015 period have become a scam.
Any HYIP platform can become a scam at anytime, that is why if you're investing you should be very careful. You should always invest what you an easily let go. some of them can last for years but they will surely run away with people's money.

Any HYIP platform can become a scam at anytime, that is why if you're investing you should be very careful. You should always invest what you an easily let go. some of them can last for years but they will surely run away with people's money.

Well, this is a really big problem. In fact, the sad thing is that even many so called "oldest and reliable" hyip programs also become a scam. There were a few that were trying to survive but pyramid schemes could collapse at any time without warning.

Well, this is a really big problem. In fact, the sad thing is that even many so called "oldest and reliable" hyip programs also become a scam. There were a few that were trying to survive but pyramid schemes could collapse at any time without warning.
That is why it is important and necessary to stay away from them because a lot of them will end up scamming people. Some of them last up to 5 years or more and at the end they will still scam.

A legit platform is not supposed to stress you when creating an account. Everything is going to be transparent and you can ask and get questions almost immediately which is not the same with scam platforms.

Is scam platform usually does not have an owner that you can be able to meet directly and chat with. This is something that I considered to be extremely important.

Actually I do not believe that there is any way to fully determine or know a legit or scam sites, the only thing I usually do to know wether a site is legit is to allow it last for about 3 to 4 month first before participating.

What the website is offering and what it promise to pay it's members. For instance, if a website is asking it's member to refer people and be making big money, I will know the website is likely to be scam, even if it it's early members. Any plartform that is based on refer and earn, I don't really trust them.

When looking for factors to determine if a websites is legit or a scam , i normally look for the payment history to know if they are really paying their members , and payment proof .

What I personally usually look into before investing in any platform or website first is the number of years that is how long has been the forum or platform active and secondly is there payment proof while thirdly is there popularity.

Aside from "too good to be true" promises, are there any particular factors you look for so you can determine if a platform is legit or a scam?
I do a lot of in-depth research into the legitimacy of a platform before subscribing to it. I meticulously go through reviews on Trustpilot, Scamadviser and other review websites to gauge the general consensus of people about the website. I look for details regarding the owners of the platform in question as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back