What's new

What factors do you look for, to determine if a platform is legit or a scam?

Normally, you will have to check the reviews on the app on trustpilot. Lately,.most of the scam sites pay people to writes positive reviews on trust pilot and it is very detrimental.

Actually it's not that very easy to tell or dictate a legit site easily because most of the scamming site tend to have all the qualities of the legit site not until you invest.

One way is to find out about the social media presence of the website, if they don't have a strong social media presence and activity, then you should probably walk away. Another way is to find out if their contact page or information actually works.

I usually look at the.ofer that the platform is bringing to the table. That is what will determine Wether , I will choose to work OK the site or not . This is the first attribute of the scam sites.

Actually it's not that very easy to tell or dictate a legit site easily because most of the scamming site tend to have all the qualities of the legit site not until you invest.
The problem isn't legitimacy there are many payments methods it could be daily or weekly or monthly or the user doesn't have to withdraw a button once they hit the payment they get paid. Some people don't want to wait for 1st of each month or Saturday they want their money now then they will spread negative feedback even they receive money on Saturday they don't edit feedback. The website when seeing this decides to stop working.

Actually such factors are so kind that sometimes even lead to the failure of a particular site because when negative post or news are being spread about a particular site, it makes other people never to have confidence on such sites again.

What I do first and foremost is to seek for reviews about the platform from various search engines like Google so as to ascertain that other people have been using the platform sucessfully.

Yes reveiw really matters a lot when you want to determine which website that pays,Its left for you to determine,sometime you must search on google and others website which site is legit,
I think that you can also ask your freinds about it

The first thing I usually demand for his multiple payment proof. Then I am going to consider how it works and also the incentives that they are offering if it is unrealistic or not.

I look for the offers that is been given. The amount of money that they are willing to give must be very reasonable if they are offering unrealistic amount, its a scam.

The first thing I usually demand for his multiple payment proof. Then I am going to consider how it works and also the incentives that they are offering if it is unrealistic or not.
It is really important you know the site is legit from other individuals review, seek for more payment proofs so as to confirm that others have been earning from it too. This would go a long to determine it's authenticity.

I do research. You can look up information on companies and sites online very easily. I would never trust a site that is not at least 2 years old. So start there. If the site is very new, I would hold off on it.

That is exactly one of the ways to make money online. You will be able to quickly spot the scam sites by the offers that they are willing to give.
That is basically what I also look for in a particular sites . The offers that they are willing to give will determine the legitimacy of the site. This is one way to spot the scam sites.

You usually need to check the reviews in the Trust pilot app. These days, most scam sites are paying people to write positive reviews for trust pilots, which is very harmful.

I also try to do some basic research about the people who own the platform. Owners who are generally anonymous I do not have any traces online are people that I try to avoid at all means.

It all depends on the type of platform or website, if it is a website that promise to pay me, I will first look for a payment proof, the best way to find out is to search for review of the website on Google and some other websites that review platform, that's the best way

There are things that some times are hard to know or predict like considering to know wether a site is legit or scam, but more people go in deep search of the source and some can even endure with sure site for a month first before knowing.
There are things that some times are hard to know or predict like considering to know wether a site is legit or scam, but more people go in deep search of the source and some can even endure with sure site for a month first before knowing.

One major thing that will determine if a site is legitimate or not is the offer that it promised because most of the scam sites will promise in mouth watering offer.

We must not depend only on trustpilot because that are fake reviews on trustpilot too because we have seen on so many GPT sites pay the workers to write reviews for sites on trustpilot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back