What's new

What factors do you look for, to determine if a platform is legit or a scam?

I often consider the offer that the platform is making. That will influence whether I decide to work on the site successfully or not. The first characteristic of the fraudulent websites is this.

One option is to look into the website's social media activity and presence; if there isn't anything going on there, you should probably move on.
Find out if their contact page or information is accurate in another way.

Aside from "too good to be true" promises, are there any particular factors you look for so you can determine if a platform is legit or a scam?

When determining whether a platform is legitimate or a scam, there are a few factors to look for. Firstly, look into the company's background and history - is there a website or team page that you can check out? Additionally, look for reviews and testimonials from other users - this will give you an indication of the platform's trustworthiness. You should also make sure that the platform is properly regulated and licensed, and that the platform offers secure payment methods. Finally, make sure that the platform has a clear and transparent refund policy, so that you can get your money back if something goes wrong.

Aside from "too good to be true" promises, are there any particular factors you look for so you can determine if a platform is legit or a scam?
I also look at how long the site has existed. If it has been for long, I expect to see payment proofs. I also look for reviews in forums and review sites. I make sure to read genuine reviews only. That is why I avoid social media reviews and reviews made my site owners.

Generally speaking, I have no intention to join any new sites. I already have a lot of sites where I am already earning money and I am usually occupied for 10 hours a day. However, sometimes I join new sites. When I join a new site, I do a lot of online research to find the legitimacy of the site.

It is best to always do thorough research before joining a new site. You should be even extra careful for sites that require you to invest money to earn. You don't need to lose your money carelessly.

Honesty, customer experience, money processing, terms of service, reviews and ratings, reliability, and simplicity of navigation are all important indicators of whether a platform is legitimate or a scam. Communication is fundamental, so ensure that the site explains how it works and describes how it handles user information. You really should investigate customer service to make certain that they're accessible and eager to assist you with any possible problems. Transactions are also critical, so ensure that the site you select accepts the forms of payment you want.

Before I join any website, I usually read reviews. However, some reviews are false because the website's owner paid them to write positive reviews for them. So now I go to forum websites (to earn and money and at the same time read reviews from members who show payment proofs).

A platform could be dubbed as a scam if he's offering juicy promises that are unrealistic and another factor that should be considered a red flag is if the platform is promises to pay you very high amount of money.

The platform is dubbed as a scam if he does not want to pay the members and I also look at the minimum withdrawal threshold as a determining factor because if the platform raised its withdrawal, threshold then it is likely to be a scam.

The platform is dubbed as a scam if he does not want to pay the members and I also look at the minimum withdrawal threshold as a determining factor because if the platform raised its withdrawal, threshold then it is likely to be a scam.
Yes that is true the minimum withdraw threshold is one of the thing which we need to consider here you also need to read people review and suggestions about the website scam now is another place which you can confirm if the website is legit or not

Check out for reviews and do more research on the platform before investing.

You can use social media to enhance your research. Check out if they have competitors and compare them.

I would check to see how many members are onboard, how active the site is, payment proofs, and of course I'd do a Google search to see what other members are saying. If more than 70% are positive reviews, I'd usually give it a go.

I always try my best to check different review platforms about a particular website to know if truly the website is paying or not. I will know by the review that the majority of people make

I always try my best to check different review platforms about a particular website to know if truly the website is paying or not. I will know by the review that the majority of people make
review is the first thing which you need to check aside from the review I also think that you can make some minor research on Google and see if you will see any nagetive review about the website before you can consider joining it

review is the first thing which you need to check aside from the review I also think that you can make some minor research on Google and see if you will see any nagetive review about the website before you can consider joining it
I am always trying to look for negative reviews about a website. This is not because I want the website to have a negative review but I just need to be very sure of where I want to work on.

I am always trying to look for negative reviews about a website. This is not because I want the website to have a negative review but I just need to be very sure of where I want to work on.
That is right. Negative reviews tell more than positive reviews tell. If most people are saying the site is scam or has some suspicious issues, you should stay away from such a site.

That is right. Negative reviews tell more than positive reviews tell. If most people are saying the site is scam or has some suspicious issues, you should stay away from such a site.
Exactly
I have even noticed that people tend to be very fast about giving a negative review about a website. If a website is scam, you will see a lot of people who will write about that.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. One of the best ways to know if something is legit would be through people’s reviews.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back