What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

Before you buy crptocurrency, it is very necessary to check the white paper of it because it is the road map of that coin, don't just rush, try to check whether that coin has been listed in capital market

You have to research the history of transactions by the company offering the coin. And if it's a new product, it's a risk. Another thing to consider is the price of the coin and also the charges applied.

I always analyse charts and see the price history. I am practicing to invest in cryptocurrencies and I shall soon become a full-time trader. Analysing the charts correctly is the key to make profits in crypto trading.

Another thing to consider is the total supply of a coin because that represents the maximum amount of coins that can be mined or enter the market, while circulating supply represents the current amount of coins in the market. Since most coins are mined, or a percentage of them are held by the founders, there is usually a difference between the two figures.

These figures become important when evaluating the value of a crypto project. Due to the basic principle of supply and demand, the supply of coins has a large influence on the price of the coin.

Crptocurrency trading is a very lucrative business because it offers a possibility of making decent money from it. Once you have the knowledge of how to trade, it's very good.

Last edited:
Sometimes to me I normally reach out to an expert or I do a quick research on Google before thinking of buying any coin

If you don't really know how to trade your cryptocurrency, it's very important that you contact those that experts for them to do the trade for you to avoid you losing money.

Check how long the coil is going to take to be stable or maintain the point at which it is and also check the possibilities of it rising in close time

The truth of the matter is that any kind of cryptocurrency investment requires a decent amount of weeks for you to actually be able to make money from it especially if you are trading and not just buying and selling.

Before I buy a fruit coin, I always check the trend of the coin and if the coin is capable of growing on itself or it needs to be hyped before it grows

For me i consider firstly what people are saying about the cryptocurrency. If it's something Worth investing in, then I'll put money in it.

I've seen people trace their coins for cash not because they want to but they needed cash urgently but on a normal he wouldn't sell

Personally I believe that when it comes to cryptocurrency investment that you should very well consider the price of the cryptocurrency before you get into it because it is what determines whether you're going to make profit or not.

I think the first thing to consider is the value of that cryptocurrency at that particular time time. if you are to buy it's expected at when the value Is less and to sell when the value is high.

As for existing coins , I will check their charts while for new coins I will read their white paper and check the company behind the coin.
This white paper, you mentioned, how does it help in knowing potential coins. have heard several people talked about using the white paper of a coin to determine its potential...

I always try to check transfer fees whenever I want to transfer or buy cryptocurrencies because the fees that are attached to some is too astronomical.

One of the most important factors that I put into consideration when I am thinking of investing in cryptocurrency is the potential of the cryptocurrency and also the circulating and total supply

If you actually know how to monitor the crypto-currency market, it's definitely going to be one of the very important keys that directs your buying and selling of cryptocurrency at the right time.

If you actually know how to monitor the crypto-currency market, it's definitely going to be one of the very important keys that directs your buying and selling of cryptocurrency at the right time.
Most times a lot of people who are good in technical analysis will always understand a perfect entry point when they are buying a particular cryptocurrency because they understand when the price will be low and when it will be high.

Most times a lot of people who are good in technical analysis will always understand a perfect entry point when they are buying a particular cryptocurrency because they understand when the price will be low and when it will be high.

Yeah - it's actually what most people fail at when it comes to trading 💹 in cryptocurrencies. Also you need not to be greedy with your taking profits and leverage levels.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back