What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

I really don't have the idea of how to buy a good coin. But most times I buy mostly on a friend's advice. Buying crypto coins can be a challenge and it is not easy to know the right one.

The history of the coin will include the all-time high and all-time low. Knowing the coin market cap and the vision the team has for it in the next 6 months will be considered. Coins can be tricky

I simply check the demand for the cryptocurrency before I buy it. When the demand is too high I am going to back off and look for another cryptocurrency to buy. I like to buy when the demand for a cryptocurrency is low.

For the coins to buy or sell, I look at its trend, trade value and people's opinions.
By looking at the performance of the coin over time is a good way to know whether to buy a coin or not,then the capitalisation and volume s also another factor.And then the perception among investors.

I simply check the demand for the cryptocurrency before I buy it. When the demand is too high I am going to back off and look for another cryptocurrency to buy. I like to buy when the demand for a cryptocurrency is low.
Is there a specific site or place you use in finding out this information or do you just ask around and make random research both offline and online? I would like to know if you don't mind

I actually do consider the price volatility and support and resistance zones before making that move in buying Bitcoin to earn some amount of money for my self as a trader

There are many factors that one need before buying or selling any crypo coin,first he has to know whether buying or selling it is a gain or lose.

I've never bought or sold crypto but if i were to buy it, then i would consider the fact that it is risky and it may fail first of all. Then i would also consider the value of the crypto at that particular time and in the future.

There are alot of factors, which are needed to be considered, by everyone before going Into cryptocurrency business. The first thing to consider, is the value or the price of that particular crypto, at the time which you want to buy or sell, The demand for that particular crypto also matters alot.

If it is a new coin obviously it won't have history but you just need to know more about the history and successful projects carried by the company behind it and of it is already existing coins check out the trade volume, market cap and price trend
You very correct all the above must be considered before buying cryptocurrency. Most important the history and trade volume. The should well known coin and listed on cryptocurrency exchanged platforms.

The first thing I do consider is to check the market structure. After the market structure i try to check the demand of the market. Then I will consider selling if the price is high. And if the price is low I will consider buying. And most time I do invest my Bitcoin in my investment wallet address.

Read the white paper carefully; it should tell you everything about what the developers of the project intend in their work, including a timeframe, a general overview of the project, and specifics. If the white paper does not contain data and specific details about the project, that is generally seen as a negative.

The first thing you should lookout for before putting your money is the potential of the coin. A coin that lack promises cannot be invested on. The best thing is to do serious analysis on the project.

you should have a vision about the history of this crypto, also it's better to ask different people everywhere (forums, social media..).
Social media might be a confusing place to get information about how to trade or invest in the crypto currency market seeing the diverse kinds of duo personalities we have online who do differently from what they post online.

Before you buy or selling crypto currency there's a lot of things you need to consider first. You have to know which application or platform you want to be used to buy it. And how much they are selling cryptocurrency in that platform and how much is the coins in the platform and the growing pyramid of the coins.

Those factors to be considered in buying any cryptocurrency, I firstly try to consider the price or the market value of the coin at a particular time and the history of which the coin had recorded.
I think before choosing any cryptocurrency, it's expected of you to know much about the operation of the coin that's the history record of the particular cryptocurrency to enables you make a positive choice.

Last edited:
Buying and selling of the cryptocurrencies is solely dependent on the price of the coin. The pricing is what will portends the buy or sell opportunities . When you have the assurance that it will rise, you buy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back