What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

The price is the first factor to be considered when buying any cryptocurrency. I take very careful look at the price chart for the price movement to see the major direction of the coin I'm interested in before trading

Yeah - it's actually what most people fail at when it comes to trading 💹 in cryptocurrencies. Also you need not to be greedy with your taking profits and leverage levels.
Greediness is what makes a lot of people to fell in cryptocurrency yes I accept that, for me when I realise profit in cryptocurrency I always lock it up with a stop loss above my entry point.

If you are new at this type of thing with cryptocurrency as a newbie, you should not just go straight into buying a y cryptocurrency you see having green on the chat because you think it's making gains, you'll lose

Well the first factor I always consider before buying any cryptocurrency is the price of that coin at that particular time. and to.sell I will also consider the demand and the price of the coin before selling out.

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
before buying and selling cryptocurrency there are some certain factors that you need to consider ,first of all you need to check out the project of the coin you are willing to buy ,and also you need to have a vision for that coin.

when buying a crypto asset the first thing i consider is the market volatility of that crypto if i would make enoughprofit from it.
but when selling it, there are a lot of thngs to consider but the most important is the the market price,is it worth selling or should i keep it longer ?

There are a lot of factors we consider when we are buying and sell cryptocurrency, the most important Factor is the day there are some days that we are not likely to buy cryptocurrency because there is a possibility that the price of cryptocurrency will drop, we always try as much as possible to buy at the lowest point.

There is nothing one can do about trading the cryptocurrencies market without the use of the chats. You must consider looking at what the chat is saying at that moment before anything

Before buying anything crypto you need to consider what project it is Based on,also check if it has prospects and market value

The main factors to consider before buying/selling crypto are price, max supply, whitepaper, crypto potential, trading volume. also need other factors such as short-term and long-term analysis.

I always ensure that I check the white paper of the cryptocurrency before I will buy . This is going to reveal to me the use case and also market information like the market cap and circulating supply.

As for existing coins , I will check their charts while for new coins I will read their white paper and check the company behind the coin.
this is very instructive as well,because those behind the company matters.and their capitalisation level is also another,and the credibility of those involve is another.and how the coin is doing in the market.

The first thing I consider is the market volatility.
I make some chart reading to see if the price may go higher than that before I sell.
Secondly I check how much profit I have made before selling

There are a lot of things to consider but most of these things are always technical and fundamental analysis reading of chat. sometimes I won't even invest in a cryptocurrency when the coin is pumping already.

I only consider two things before selling a crypto;

1. My needs. If I need money urgently and liquidating my cryptocurrency asset is the best way forward then I sell.

2. If I am totally sure that a particular coin is going to suffer a loss for a couple of days I'll sell with the sole aim of buying when the price picks back up.

The first factor I will always consider before the purchase of any cryptocurrency coin is the viability of that particular coin and trying to have knowledge on how that coin will be profitable in the future.

If you want to buy new coins, of course you have to consider the whitepaper, team, supporting factors and community. but if you want to sell top crypto like Btc and Eth of course you have to pay attention to the price factor, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back