What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
Well to me personally I think that the factors to consider before buying selling or even trading crypto currencies ought to be the current rates if they are in your favor or not.

Also the nature of the candle wicks that depict what buyers and sellers are interested in. People who understand this don't make trading mistakes easily.

There are many things to consider before going into crypto trading or investing. You need to understand what crypto is all about. You need to know that crypto is not like your local money. You need to know the right time to buy and the right time to sell

There are many things to consider before going into crypto trading or investing. You need to understand what crypto is all about. You need to know that crypto is not like your local money. You need to know the right time to buy and the right time to sell
The timing is the problem of the traders. They do not know when to buy. When the price is going down like now they are waiting for the price to hit rock bottom. I think when the price recovers it will continue to increase regularly so today is a good time to buy.

There are so many parameters you think of before going into business before you buy A or B you have to consider which one has more value and which one will have more game for instance you're buying a BTC as a rate of 15,000, and you know over the years it will rise to 30,000 dollars so you tend to buy BTC.

Why because it has more gain more height and has value compared to buying dodge coin you have to consider which one will get more height over the years is not just a matter of you buying coin and selling coin but you have to buy the one that have value

I am not yet involved in buying and selling, I am mostly holding my crypt currencies, I have some fractions of bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin, and litecoin. I will continue to hold

I am not into buying an selling yet, I have some liteocins and I am holding my litecoins for a long term. In the mean time, I will also continue to grow my litecoin portfolio.

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
I will consider technical analysis and fundamental analysis before the buying and selling of Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, dogecoin, etherium, my neighbor Alice, axie infinity, and smooth love potion.

Always try not to forget checking the price history of any coin you want to buy or intend to invest into. It can be the daily or weekly chats you can check on to know more about the coin

Before I buy any crypto coin, I would have asked around as to what the trend is maybe is has been having a good run and only sell when I need money badly or the coin isn't doing great anymore

Before I buy any coin in the crypto currency exchange Business the thing i do is just that I try as much as possible to read the white paper of the coin and see if it's a good coin to buy or not

When it comes to buying Cryptocurrency, I look up to the demand and supply of the coin in the last seven days, the total circulating supply. If its on a high volume, I go for the coin either short or long term investment.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned when it comes to dealing with cryptocurrencies when there is serious fall in the price of cryptocurrencies is when I'm definitely going to buy more than sell.

If for instance I was arbitraging at the point or decided to arbitrage in cryptocurrency, I will make sure the price I'm buying the coin is far and way cheaper than the price I'm going to possibly sell it off

Most times when I want to buy a coin I tried to read news about it because this will help me to know the next direction of the coin likewise activities involving bitcoin which determines direction of Most coins too.

I am very lazy a person like me we rely on speculation of a coin before I could buy because I can't read charts and listen to news.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned when it comes to dealing with cryptocurrencies when there is serious fall in the price of cryptocurrencies is when I'm definitely going to buy more than sell.
That's tremendous, when the coins are drifting down very low that's the best time to buy and holdl, cos the chances of success is high in the future.

Write your reply...what factors do you consider while buying and selling crypto currency
I think the first thing you need to consider before buying or selling crypto currency is the price or the amount at which you can acquire

Seriously when it comes to cryptocurrency investment you have to be very sure that the coins that you are investing in are not useless coin because when you make such investment it may not go well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back