What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

Always try not to forget checking the price history of any coin you want to buy or intend to invest into. It can be the daily or weekly chats you can check on to know more about the coin
How does previous Price of a Crypto Currency determine whether a trader should buy or sell? I want to understand the logic behind this.

We should the potential of the coin, if it has the firepower to land of us to the profit margin and we invest on it for some certain duration of time.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned with my cryptocurrency investment there is nothing would ever make me to sell my cryptocurrency unless I really want to sell them or not because the prices are falling.

I know I made a mistake going into cryptocurrency when the price is quite high before investing that's why I'm struggling for profit. But I'm happy the coins are improving.

I never buy a crypto currency, I do sell crypto currency as I got crypto currency from task that I do online. The only time that I put my money in crypto currency is when I want to trade and I did not buy rather deposit with my fund then exchange to the coin

I am not into buying an selling yet, I have some liteocins and I am holding my litecoins for a long term. In the mean time, I will also continue to grow my litecoin portfolio.
That is nice that you have lite coins and you are not into selling it yet. Litecoins is also good for long term investments. I hope your litecoins will grow in your portfolio. As of now I am searching for a coin to buy, I just have a good trade in winklink.

The supply of the coin should be an option too to look out for. When the trader checks around the supply and finds positive, he should make good use of it to invest.

Before i invest in any coin i first try to know the project and those behind the coin and when I'm satisfied by those two factor then i consider it for investment.

For me, it is more about finding currency that I can gain a profit on fast. If I don't have the ability to make money off of it, I won't usually invest. I also look at whether there is sustainability in it or not. If there is no chance of it growing or getting better, I back out fast.

I don't think there are many factors to put into play before buying or selling any cryptocurrency apart from the fact that you have to check its probability of rising in the nearest future and you making profit from it

Seriously when it comes to sell and buy cryptocurrency it's only going to be very possible when the price is very right for me to sell it because I believe that I have a decent profit to make from the sale.

There are many factor to consider while starting or building a crypto currency that would make sure it it when buying the beauty for for me and and sell it

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
I'm new to the cryptocurrency world and I'm enjoying it presently I'm earning on a site that pays me in BCH and I do not intend to sell I don't even know how to sell it I just want to be accumulating it and hopefully the coins will keep Rising.

There are several factors that should be put in place before investing in any cryptocurrency; i always consider the team especially if it's a New project.

When it comes to cryptocurrencies is not always advisable for you to sell your cryptocurrency when there is a slight change in the price of the car because if you have actually do you will definitely be the one who lose your money.

I think there are important factors to consider before trading or investing in a crypto coin. You should check out for the project set by the developers, the people backing it up and if the coin is already launched, the degree of its circulation

Before buying a crypto asset.
First consider it's trading rate and know it's total supply.
Crypto with so much supply are very vulnerable.
A crypto with a total supply of 10 billion is vulnerable to market loss against a crypto with 10 million total supply

The major and general factor to start looking at is the price of the coin. I also look at the price chat most times to make sure I guage the actual trend of the coin direction before making my decision too

Personally, one of the reasons why you should have the knowledge about cryptocurrency before you jump into it is to know exactly when to buy or sell your cryptocurrency which a lot of people don't really understand that way.

Most of the time before I make any decisions as to what direction of trade i should take when I'm on the cryptocurrency trading floor,I must have gone through the chats to tell me all I need to know before deciding straight away

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back