What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

First of all , I chose the right exchange required for trading cryptocurrencies , then comes the right time to buy crypto at lowest price possible and sell it at any high price.
That's best , if it is also possible to know when the exchange plaform begin the count of it 24 hours you can always start trading early and don't go beyond 15% profit daily.

That's best , if it is also possible to know when the exchange plaform begin the count of it 24 hours you can always start trading early and don't go beyond 15% profit daily.
Even 1% daily profit consistently for few months is good and if one can manage 15% , he/she maybe a professional trader , but yeah exchange site plays an important role in making profit.

Before buying a cryptocurrency one of the factors I always put to consideration is the service the owners have to offer to the public. This goes a long way to determine the success of that altcoin.

I look at the cost of buying that Coin with my local currency and then the rate available for me to sell on the exchange to any cryptocurrencies. Before making my decision to buy or to wait

I look at the cost of buying that Coin with my local currency and then the rate available for me to sell on the exchange to any cryptocurrencies. Before making my decision to buy or to wait
The rate are usually not different for that moment except you will be holding it for a while so that the value will appreciate more before selling your it.

The state of the market would be a factor, I can't possibly but a price and sell at a lower price since the intention is to make profits it would definitely be at a time where I can

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
Whenever I wanted to by any cryptocurrency I always make sure that I read the history and the trending news about the coin before I proceed o purchase it. I don't like buying some coins that have too much attention of traders such as Bitcoin, Etherum etc. I usually go for lightly popular coins.

Whenever I wanted to by any cryptocurrency I always make sure that I read the history and the trending news about the coin before I proceed o purchase it. I don't like buying some coins that have too much attention of traders such as Bitcoin, Etherum etc. I usually go for lightly popular coins.
This is a very good hint. When you see a coin that is being hyped, just know that the big investors have already taken profits and new investors would lose their money.

There are alot of things both technical and fundamental analysis that a lot of crypto traders put into consideration when they are buying and selling of cryptocurrency,the day of the week is one of the things they all consider because the market is likely to come down and crashes on weekend and it is not the perfect time to buy.

There is a lot of factors like checking the project of the coin and the team behind it and studying the chart and price movements
You are very correct. Some coin has a good project that support it while some does not have any basis, they were just created. So, I considered the acceptability of a coin before I buy and sell it.

The state of the market would be a factor, I can't possibly but a price and sell at a lower price since the intention is to make profits it would definitely be at a time where I can
For an ordinary trader the state of the market is the only factor. Some are relying on the statements (via tweet) of a whale but I don't think that is really a concrete factor. However, let us see if Elon Musk will issue a tweet about the Bitcoin price for support. If that happens maybe the price will somehow go up.

For an ordinary trader the state of the market is the only factor. Some are relying on the statements (via tweet) of a whale but I don't think that is really a concrete factor. However, let us see if Elon Musk will issue a tweet about the Bitcoin price for support. If that happens maybe the price will somehow go up.
Yeah it's true some investors wait for the whales to make a move first before they make theirs, the price of Bitcoin would go back up eventually irrespective of whether a whale comes in or not

when I am buying and selling of cryptocurrency most of the things I consider and one of the most important thing will consider is the day of the week,it is obviously known that cryptocurrency is likely to crash at week end than on normal day

I confer the demand and supy statistics, is it moving upward or diwn ward. The market value if its high or low. Buying at the dip has potential to bring profit in the future.

Before buying any cryptocurrencies, I look at the price chat of the said currency for the past few days to know it's exact direction and trend before making my final decision to buy or to forebear

If I am arbitraging in the course of buying a cryptocurrency for instance, I consider the exchange rats of all the currencies involved in the process before deciding on which cryptocurrency to buy

I don't know much about cryptocurrency because I do not have interest in it,most of my payments in cryptocurrency are converted to my local currency immediately because cryptocurrency is a scam and there are people that are manipulating the market to their advantage.

Let me learn from people's posts and comment here because for me I do not know anything about cryptocurrency trading, I just know that you can only buy cryptocurrency when the price is low and sell it when it is high.

This is very important topic that every crypto earners out there should have a thought about. This is because, you can not just buy any coin without knowing its potentials or worth which will in turn determine if you will make profit or not. Thanks for this thread. That is my opinion.

Before buying any cryptocurrency I always look at the number of people who did it and how active it is on social media platforms especially the new projects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back