What's new

What factors determine the model of buildings??

There are a lot of things that will determine this, but the most important thing here is the location, the topography of the Land may also be considered but is not really the most important thing and also the main purpose for which the building is meant for

Scale models can be built from a variety of materials, including blocks, paper, and wood, and in a variety of scales, depending on the purpose. Models are frequently employed as showpieces, such as scale copies of historical buildings as part of museum exhibits.

Depending upon the purpose the scale models can be made from assortment of materials including blocks, paper and wood, and at range of scales. Models are also used as show pieces, for example as a part of museum exhibition such as scale replicas of historical building.

In my country, the factors that determine the design of the building could be culture based. It is also important to note that some modern house copy the designs of the buildings in the Western Countries. That's exactly what is in vogue.

I think Among the most significant factors identified are: characteristics of site layout, experience of site staff, consistency of design documents, the financial power of the contractor, availability of construction materials, subcontractors, political environment, and the control systems used.

The structure and appearance of the house would actually show if it is an old model house or a new model house. An old model has old designs and dull paintings while new house models have more complex designs and brighter paintings.

The structure and appearance of the building are one of the things which helps to determine the model of the building. Also the material used can also determine the model of the building. A building will be a modern building if most of the material used out of the latest quality and texture.

What determines the model of building is quality of materials they used when they were building it. And the environment where the built the house. And also social amenities around the area in which they build the house, would determines how expensive the building will cost.

Well, I can say, environmental factors or socio political factors makes such happens. You may find out in certain areas, their designs of building as prescribed by the government, most be identical of which may affect your own choice of house design.
Well, sometimes location and the policy of the government affect the model of the building that can be makes in a particular location. These is because there are certain areas, by law the building are expected to be the same or alike and it makes the people to adopt to such policies of the government.

Last edited:
The factors that determine the model of a business is the technology and civilisation. With an improved technology, you will find some designs outdated and will want to explore new designs.

Modernization is very important in determining the model of a building. Biological factors such as topography is also very important and the size of the Land. Model of a building could be affected by the bad economy of a country.

When it comes to the issue of building design in some specific areas, they are best of the policy governing that particular area. There are some location to which the law agrees that only a specific model or design is allowed.

On another note, the factor that determine the model of a building is culture. Your cultural beliefs determine the model of your building. The design of the traditional houes in the North is different from the one of the south.

There are quite a couple of things that can determine which model of business the business is operating. This could be things like capital and also the location together with the licensing requirements that is obtainable in that area.

The design of a building depends on the trending designs. Some designs would trend in relation to the time. The design that reigned in the 70s are not the one reigning now.

Actually I think government policies in a particular location is the number and sometimes location and area of buildings also differs. There are some location that has made it mandatory that all buildings most be of the same structure and style.

The available resources and the rules and regulations that are guiding real estate on that particular place are going to determine how the property is not to be built. There are some buildings that due to certain reasons cannot be built in a particular way.

The model of the building is determined by the fashion and the construction that is trending at that moment. Don't be surprised that the in the next 10 years the buildings that we had now will soon be obsolete.

The model of the building is determined by the fashion and the construction that is trending at that moment. Don't be surprised that the in the next 10 years the buildings that we had now will soon be obsolete.
I will agree to the fact that the model of the building is determined by the present fashion. The buildings have reigning structures. Some structures are very old and not applicable again.

I always wondered this. I see a lot of modern homes these days and honestly, they just look so basic and boring.

I love older buildings and houses. I guess maybe the technology has changed how the buildings looked over time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back