What's new

What factors determine the model of buildings??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??

When it comes to the designing of buildings or their modelling what mostly affects them in my locality is the type of houses that are found there. It is highly unlikely that a new person want to build a house in my environment and he will build a house that is quite different from the kind of houses that are obtainable in my area. This is because that area is a planned area in which houses are meant to be identical.

It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??
When I was an undergraduate, I offered a course from the Department of Building and one of the things we were taught is the code of Hamourrahbi, this code, according to our lecturers was some set of rules and regulations that determine how houses and buildings should be constructed, the standard set for houses and others. I believe that a standard and educated builder should understand this.

• Purpose of Building. This is the most important factor to consider before purchasing or selecting a site for residential purpose.
  • Friendly Neighborhood.
  • Available Facilities.
  • Government Laws.
  • Shape & Size.
  • Terrain Condition.
  • Type of Ground Soil.
  • Natural Light & Air.

In my case, I live in the capital there are different models of buildings depending on the sector where they are built. In general, the models are docked together by areas. In this way, the harmony of the buildings is maintained. There are also areas that the government does not allow modification of buildings.

In my case, I live in the capital there are different models of buildings depending on the sector where they are built. In general, the models are docked together by areas. In this way, the harmony of the buildings is maintained. There are also areas that the government does not allow modification of buildings.
Wow! that's very insightful, I guess the government wants to maintain the uniformity and preserve cultural or natural items in those areas it doesn't allow modification of buildings, but I see a situation in the future where's the modification will be allowed in part of those areas.

Harmony in designs of buildings around the place is a very salient point to you have raised I also think the general look of a place is enhanced by the quality of building allowed to be raised there.

I would say factors that determine the structure of a building is your choice. We all have different likes, some people prefer a duplex while some prefer just storey building, our choices differ. If you wan to build a house, it is the structural pattern your give or discribe to the construction engineer that they will provide for you.

Depending upon the purpose the scale models can be made from assortment of materials including blocks, paper and wood, and at range of scales. Models are also used as show pieces, for example as a part of museum exhibition such as scale replicas of historical building.

The primary thing is likely Building Typology. The veneer reasonable for one typology may not be appropriate for the others, despite the fact that occasionally rules can be broken. Which room need to have opening for cross-ventilation? Does the room it should be completely encased? This is the manner by which you need your structure to work.

Stylish. This incorporates cadence, design, shading, among different stuffs. This is how you need to depict your structure, what sort of picture will it bear?

Setting of the Surrounding. You can either mix with it or be as a distinct difference.

This is a professional question. After from money, I think factors such as topography, weather, and the purpose of the house are what usually determines the model of buildings. In some countries they prefer to build residential houses with woods while in Nigeria, houses are majorly built with blocks & cement. This type of material selection will also affect the model of buildings.

Model building is a hobby that involves the creation of physical models either from kits or from materials and components acquired by the builder. ... A model is generally considered physical representations of an object and maintains accurate relationships between all of its aspects.

3 Factors Before Making Scale Models. Scale models usually represent a re-creation of an object. The length, width and height of each part of the model should be same as the original object. While making a scale model the sculpting, drawing and building skills must be perfectly matched correctly.

The model of the structure is like a fashion. When I was a teenager the bell bottom pants were in fashion. Wear it now and I would look weird. That goes the same for structures whether houses or buildings. The fashion in buildings here is the so called glass building that the structure is wrapped around by glasses that would reflect the sun's rays. For the houses the bungalow is in fashion but with a large roof to cover the terrace in the backyard or even in the front yard.

the most important factors affecting the quality of the building construction projects were identified and modeled. Among the most significant factors identified are: characteristics of site layout, experience of site staff, consistency of design documents, the financial power of the contractor,

The factor affecting the model of building is the staff in charge of the building layout and also the designing of the inner building, moroever if the staff is not experienced enough he cannot guarantee you a quality design or structure of the house.

Wow! that's very insightful, I guess the government wants to maintain the uniformity and preserve cultural or natural items in those areas it doesn't allow modification of buildings, but I see a situation in the future where's the modification will be allowed in part of those areas.

Harmony in designs of buildings around the place is a very salient point to you have raised I also think the general look of a place is enhanced by the quality of building allowed to be raised there.
You have correctly commented @Kayzzy3 . In the case of prohibition, it is marked by privileging architecture as part of the history of my country. Taking into account your words "the general appearance of a place is reinforced by the quality of the building" is what they have raised from the beginning, in few places they have not succeeded but they are trying.

Building models depends on the size of the lands, available capital and the owner’s preference. Oftentimes, owner’s preference decides the type of building model to be constructed. Also building standard varies significantly from a location to another. For example in Nigeria, the British standard for construction is used while other countries has their own stated standards .

Corporations operating on a global scale are on the cusp of major transformation. During the next decade, smart assets will continue to enter facilities, offices, factories and homes in numbers never seen before, creating new user experiences and improved efficiencies at the same time. Many businesses already are seeing rapid changes due to the accelerating pace of this connected technology.

The factors that affect the quality of building construction projects in Gaza Strip are identified. Nominal Group Technique (NGT) was used at the preliminary stage to identify these factors and to assist in developing a questionnaire to identify and rank these factors and the associated sub-factors. 65 contracting companies and 24 consulting offices participated in responding to the questionnaire. Using factor analysis and stepwise multiple regression analysis, the most important factors affecting the quality of the building construction projects were identified and modeled. Among the most significant factors identified are: characteristics of site layout, experience of site staff, consistency of design documents, the financial power of the contractor, availability of construction materials, subcontractors, political environment, and the control systems used.

I think the culture has something to do with, there is always a distinction in the mode If building in each region or country. A major determinant is the culture and vision of the artist who did the work. also, there is a huge difference in taste.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back