What's new

What factors determine the model of buildings??

The architect is one of the main elements and aspects when it comes to building the structure because these architects are the ones who design buildings and structures.
I know, but they always take into consideration the location of the building. There are some places where only a particular building model is allowed. So I think location is one of the things that determines.

It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??
I think location does this too because there are some areas that you have to make use of a very nice structure for so that you are going to get people to rent the apartment from you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back