What's new

What factors determine the model of buildings??

there are various factors that determine the model you would use in building, but mostly you should take into consideration the topography and the soil texture of the place as this would determine the kind of structure you would erect.

The weather around the place, your own personal taste and the number of future inhabitants to occupy the building. One last but almost the most important thing is there major purpose of that building.
There are some reserved areas that the autorities usually government would basically mandate resident that wants to develop properties to follow a particular partern in setting up their strusture.

Well every area, location has a type of building to which people like. And same, type of building is also determined by the year to which it's been constructed. That of 1990, 2000, is quite different from the current ones.

• Purpose of Building. This is the most important factor to consider before purchasing or selecting a site for residential purpose.
  • Friendly Neighborhood.
  • Available Facilities.
  • Government Laws.
  • Shape & Size.
  • Terrain Condition.
  • Type of Ground Soil.
  • Natural Light & Air.
The neighborhood is probably one of the factors you need to put into consideration before you build a house. The government laws is also very much important. I quite agree with your points.

Well every area, location has a type of building to which people like. And same, type of building is also determined by the year to which it's been constructed. That of 1990, 2000, is quite different from the current ones.
Of course now and will use building models of the 1990s to build a house currently. Things changes and times also changes so you must adapt to the new ways. But your budget will mostly determine.

Weather conditions, preference, city design and government policy I essentially the factors that are going to contribute to how a house is going to look like.

Building plan in my country need approval from the mayor's office and also an architect before they can commence work. This is to ensure that they are not being built in waterways or can be affected by temperature.

Well the category of buildings sometimes depends on the location that's the weather climate and sometimes it also depends on government regulations on housing in a particular area.

The first factor I know that determines the model of a house or building is the size of the land then followed by nature of structure needed to be build and the country also matters.

People look at the weakness of the old buildings and correct it when building the next one in my country. In my country, thieves can break into a house through roof. When they get to the top of the roof, they will break it. Once the break the roof, breaking the ceiling is the easiest. But now people have adopt concrete that can be broken. Even fence now in my country is being built with concrete that can not be break by gun or any tools.

Some of the factors that determine the model of a building or structure is first the capital, then secondly the land-sizes and thirdly the location of such building all will give you a good model of a structure.

Topography may not really be a factors that determine the model of a building. Mostly the size of the land and also its location is the most important thing that so many building expert put into consideration.

Depending upon the purpose the scale models can be made from assortment of materials including blocks, paper and wood, and at range of scales. Models are also used as show pieces, for example as a part of museum exhibition such as scale replicas of historical building.

I think the culture has something to do with, there is always a distinction in the mode If building in each region or country. A major determinant is the culture and vision of the artist who did the work. also, there is a huge difference in taste.
You've said it all.
The model varies across all countries and regions of the world.
Individual taste might have effect too especially in developing countries.

Since I live in the capital, the types of buildings vary according to the area where they were constructed.
The models are often linked together by areas.
The harmony of the buildings is preserved in this way.
Additionally, there are some places where the government forbids building modifications.

It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??
Architectural models are determined by factors such as the size of the land, topography, cash reserves, and the preferences of the owner. The design of constructed project to be produced is frequently determined by the owner's preferences. Furthermore, building standards vary greatly from one region to the next.

Over here the size of the land can be a determinant, the topography may not really be put into consideration except in rare cases. And also the location where this land is located.

I think the major factors that determined the pattern and shapes of buildings with the times was primarily the type of building materials available at the age. Also, the aesthetic view of building designers of the time.

It depends on what the building will be used for. The building that would be used as a residental property will be completely different from the building that will be used by the businesses.

Of course now and will use building models of the 1990s to build a house currently. Things changes and times also changes so you must adapt to the new ways. But your budget will mostly determine.

The architect is one of the main elements and aspects when it comes to building the structure because these architects are the ones who design buildings and structures.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back