What's new

What factors determine the model of buildings??

Depending upon the purpose the scale models can be made from assortment of materials including blocks, paper and wood, and at range of scales. Models are also used as show pieces, for example as a part of museum exhibition such as scale replicas of historical building.

These factors include site size; configuration; topography; geotechnical characteristics; ecological features, including vegetation, wildlife habitats, water elements, and drainage; and accessibility to property.

It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??
When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.
Post automatically merged:

Depending upon the purpose the scale models can be made from assortment of materials including blocks, paper and wood, and at range of scales. Models are also used as show pieces, for example as a part of museum exhibition such as scale replicas of historical building.
When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.

Aquatic geography, conflicting utility, poor soil conditions, affected materials, overhead lines, river or stream paths, groundwater, burial reservoir tanks, habitat of endangered species, and archaeological sites are some of the conditions. Which affect the cost of building a house.

Modern day design determine the model of building. If you are in Vogue and you know what's going on in the society I think you should be able to know the type of model that fits your building with aesthetic designs

. It is found that the average lifespan of buildings is 34 years which is much shorter than the designed lifespan. The buildings with features such as small scale, near business centers, railway station, riverside and colleges, far away from the highway, and with high speed development of economy and high level social investment in fixed assets are more likely to be demolished and hence generally short-lived.

It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??
The first thing that will determine the model of building I want to redirect is my taste. My teeth define how the structure will look like and the some of the things that will find in there. The second thing that will determine what I'm going to be in the cash at hand. no matter how high the taste maybe he must not go be sure we can chat there because I'm not ready to borrow to finance the building.

The factor that determine the choice of building is the advancement of technology and also the choice and warned of the people this also determined the choice of building. because you will have to give your clients what they really want and also what will attract more customers to you

The factor that determine the choice of building is the advancement of technology and also the choice and warned of the people this also determined the choice of building. because you will have to give your clients what they really want and also what will attract more customers to you

These components incorporate site size; arrangement; geology; geotechnical qualities; natural highlights, including vegetation, untamed life environments, water components, and seepage; and openness to property

To me most factors that I notice over here in my country is that we are not using quality material to build our houses here,house you build for 20years here in my country,it's already old in here because of the materials been use is not the quality one. Unlike foreign country you will see house of 100 to 50years still look like the modern houses with, because most of the materials been use on most houses over there is of the best quality I guess. So I hope we could get more of the quality materials to build our houses over here as well.

Actually even if you build a house in an old format but u just build it, it will be different from the best house in this days because its beauty will fade.

Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

Well mere seeing the structure you will know! You might not discover about the name of the structure but after seeing new additional things added you will be convinced about the structure of its new or old. Model I mean

Last edited:
In my country there is nothing like factor, becouse nobody has the right to determine your building plans for you, you can decide what to do with your land, provided that the building is not in any way blocking the road or in the area that belongs to the government.

The factors that determines the models of building is the Characteristics of the sites layout , the experience of the site staffs and consistency of the design management, the financial power of the contractors, availability of the constructions materials.

Many factors have already been mentioned hereabove. I will just add that the neighborhood and the purpose of the building also play a key role on the model of building established.

Like you said design differs from countries. Each country as it own unique ways of designing building which make it beautiful, so when you talk about factors that affect a building models or design in countries, region and around the world it will be a long lost of factors.

Modern buildings have outclassed the buildings built around 80s, 90s. Because ultra modern facilities have been added to the modern buildings. Everyday things are getting improved, don't be surprised to see today buildings look blurry to the future buildings.

The location in which a house is built contributes the major factor that qualifies a house to either be old or modern. This factor also entails the fact that some houses are built with glamour and colour with the architectural design out of the blue. So, any building in the comparable reach if the other building, qualifies or disqualifies it from being model or old.

There are alot of things that determine all these, example are the topography of the land,the size of the land,the level of education of the designer and his creative ability

There are alot of things that determine all these, example are the topography of the land,the size of the land,the level of education of the designer and his creative ability

One of the factors that determine the model of a building is the equipment used in building the house and also the structure of the house, sometimes destruction I look very old

Well, the first factor is the topography of the land on which the building is to be situated, then followed by the choice of the owner of the building.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back