What's new

What factors determine the model of buildings??

In my case, I live in the capital there are different models of buildings depending on the sector where they are built. In general, the models are docked together by areas. In this way, the harmony of the buildings is maintained. There are also areas that the government does not allow modification of buildings.
Similar to where i am from, all the model of houses here are docked together, there are some estate that you only built the models or plan giving to you by the estate owners. The government can't do any modification to it.
Post automatically merged:

In my case, I live in the capital there are different models of buildings depending on the sector where they are built. In general, the models are docked together by areas. In this way, the harmony of the buildings is maintained. There are also areas that the government does not allow modification of buildings.
Similar to where i am from, all the model of houses here are docked together, there are some estate that you only built the models or plan giving to you by the estate owners. The government can't do any modification to it.

It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??
I think what affects the building models are the previous houses found there.
Like for example you may need to put up a house in a certain area,what you should do is to check on the design of the houses in that area and try to build something different and better design than the ones found there

Model building is a hobby that involves the creation of physical models either from kits or from materials and components acquired by the builder. ... A model is generally considered physical representations of an object and maintains accurate relationships between all of its aspects.

This is another point @Adetayo100 , which also happens in my country. If there is a development with a construction model requested by the owners, the government is not authorized to carry out renovations in the apartment complex. Even homes or any property. They are authorized to maintain, improve or reform historic structures.

3 main factors making scale models
1. The purpose.
Depending on this goal depends on the size of the scale models, including the blocks, paper and wooden and the scales. Models are also used as showcase pieces, for example, a part of the museum exhibition as a dialogue of the historical building scale.
2. Size and proportion.
The size of the size is done to measure the dimensions of items in the relationship with others. After measuring the project, we can use the scale model. We can usually tell things that things are big or small. Here's the size of the item in relation to the measurement measurement. Items can be measured in two sets of measurement as measureline linear measurement and area. Ratio referred to the proportion between a large whole part. The correct proportion will show the original relationship of height, width and depth. Proposal as per the project plan should be equal. Material and budget. When creating the project you have to make sure all content is clean and used. It is necessary to use modern ideas when collecting content to your difference. To become the correct scale model, all the relevant aspects should model modeling properly, so that the relationship with the outer world is related to the interaction with the real-time realistic reality. When planning a model, consider the completion of a delay project on all the above mentioned things. In this way, the above mentioned mention will be processed to know about the scale model. Here are examples of finding on the internet.

Architecture has really come a long way in history and has you pointed out there are several old models of buildings, what influences these building designs sometimes may be the history. For example if you visit areas like Badagry you are likely to see designs done by the colonial masters, same thing with some halls of residence in the Premier University.

The factors that determines the structure of building starts from the geographical location of the land,how the foundation is been done to be strong wise,the kind of material been used,the engineer and planner in charge,the kind of plan or structure been carried out and general maintenances.

Purpose of Building. This is the most important factor to consider before purchasing or selecting a site for residential purpose. ...
Friendly Neighborhood. ...
Available Facilities. ...
Government Laws. ...
Shape & Size. ...
Terrain Condition. ...
Type of Ground Soil. ...
Natural Light & Air.

I think the culture has something to do with, there is always a distinction in the mode If building in each region or country. A major determinant is the culture and vision of the artist who did the work. also, there is a huge difference in taste.

Reason. For what reason is the structure being fabricated and for what reason is it being constructed where it is? Spec leases? Available to be purchased private? Extravagance rentals? Extending business? To flip to a REIT? To memorialize the CEO? To make a depreciable resource for charge reasons? Engineer's inheritance? In the event that there is certainly not an unmistakable and explicit explanation, arranging will be an exercise in futility.

The geography of a place is an essential factor in architecture. It’s where architects can base their design elements. Some of the things that should be thought of when it comes to geography are the topography or the location of the place they wish to construct a building on. This is one of the first things that surveyors do, which is to evaluate a location first before building.

The first factor to consider in building model is space. That is the size of the land. Then the town planning law because under town planning law in my state, you can only used just 50% of your land for building. So there's a need to comply with rules and regulations of government before choose building model.

The first factor to consider in building model is space. That is the size of the land. Then the town planning law because under town planning law in my state, you can only used just 50% of your land for building. So there's a need to comply with rules and regulations of government before choose building model.

It is common to hear people say things like "This house or building is an old model" no doubt when you look properly you will find out that there are certain things that are strikingly different in those buildings.

Buildings from the 1980's have designs that are different from the ones of the 90's and so on.

Moreso, designs differ from countries to countries and even with a country there are difference that can be notice in buildings from region to region.

So, what are the determining factors affecting building models or designs in you country, region or around the world??
in a sane society, the plan for which a building is to be built is always subject to the natural circumstances that are surrounding the environment in which the building is to he erected. Topography, climate change, etc are great factors to consider before building a particular structure.

Many factors may determine the model or structure of a house but the most important among them is the choice of the owner. If I want to build a house, it doesn't matter the type of structure people are erecting around my choice will still comes first.
The factor affecting the model of building is the staff in charge of the building layout and also the designing of the inner building, moroever if the staff is not experienced enough he cannot guarantee you a quality design or structure of the house.

Models are also used as show pieces, for example as a part of museum exhibition such as scale replicas of historical building. 2. Size & Ratio. Size is used to measure the objects dimension in relationship with ...

Many factors may determine the model or structure of a house but the most important among them is the choice of the owner. If I want to build a house, it doesn't matter the type of structure people are erecting around my choice will still comes first.
I agree with you to a certain extent, or maybe your country is different. In the center of the capital and in many nearby areas, speaking of my country, it remains as I said. Now, if I am in another sector or in a neighborhood, it is already different and the interior and exterior structure will be to the taste of the owner.

I think the culture has something to do with, there is always a distinction in the mode If building in each region or country. A major determinant is the culture and vision of the artist who did the work. also, there is a huge difference in taste.
Purpose of a model.models are representations that can aid defining,analyzing,and communicating a set of concepts.system models are specifically developed to support analysis, specification, design, verification,and validation of a system,as well as to communicate certain information.

• Bitcoin
  • Alerts
When it comes to house models and designs i think it has to do with timely development in science and technology. If we look closely, most recent houses have a blend of home gadgets to be installed in them. The designer model the house to suit the taste of modern building plan.

The variables that influence the nature of building development projects in Gaza Strip are recognized. Ostensible Group Technique (NGT) was utilized at the fundamental stage to distinguish these variables and to help with building up a poll to recognize and rank these elements and the related sub-factors. 65 contracting organizations and 24 counseling workplaces took an interest in reacting to the survey. Utilizing factor investigation and stepwise numerous relapse examination, the main components influencing the nature of the structure development projects were distinguished and displayed. Among the main variables distinguished are: qualities of site format, insight of site staff, consistency of configuration archives, the monetary force of the worker for hire, accessibility of development materials, subcontractors, world of politics, and the control frameworks utilized.

Wetlands, conflicting utilities, poor soil conditions, infected materials, overhead lines, river or stream crossings, ground water, buried storage tanks, endangered species habitat, and archaeological sites are some of the conditions that influence the cost of building a house.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back