What's new

What Does It Feel Like To Work In Human Resource Department?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Human resource department is a very important department in any kind of company. The fact of the matter remains that it is also one of the most powerful departments in the company because they have the power to hire a worker. So, have you ever worked in this kind of department? What do you think about working in such kind of department and how does it feel?

I've never really had the privilege of working in a human resource department but I believe it is something that is going to be very challenging because you are going to be charged with the task of managing and maintaining workers relationship in the company.

Well, I have never worked in a human resource department, and I have never been involved with hiring people. Well, I did hire people for my business but the hiring process was nothing sort of standard business practice. If you are working in HR, you need a knack for recognizing talent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back