Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Price match guarantee is one of the most popular marketing strategy utilised by different businesses such as supermarkets. Price match guarantee involves offering particular amount of cashback in case if the same product is available for a lower price at some other place. Additional cost is refunded to the customer in order to "match" the price of the product. So, how can this help both the customers and businesses?

I can't really do the price matching because of how funny some of my customers can be. If I run the supermarkets, I will definitely have a look at implementing it, but as a business owner that is into poultry where the prices vary, this is not a good strategy that I will try at all.

Personally, I don't have any knowledge on how to make use of this strategy in pricing in my business. When I want to give a cash, it's something that I decide to give on some products or all of them. What I make sure of is not to give a cash back that's going to take a huge cut in my profit in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back