What's new

What do you usually do during weekends???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Weekends are more of a resting periods for me, I reserve my weekends for my hobbies, self growth and development.
I love helping people in need of support in anyway I could by reaching out on weekends to them.
I give at least 1 hrs/day during weekends to learn something new or check back things I have learnt.
Since I am living alone I have to do some cleaning, mopping and so on, except if my babe is around she would assist with that. I do cooking as well, I watch YouTube for new recipe.
Weekends are fun for me.
What do you usually do during Weekends???

My weekends are no different from weekdays. I work from home and every day, including weekends, is my work day. However, I do less work on the weekends and try to relax with TV shows, movies, and video games. Sometimes, I also take my family to a dinnerin a restuarant or go on a shopping.

Whaoo, so is working from home also that stressful??
Because I have been thinking of starting to work from home too

Personally for me, when it comes to weekend, I try as much as possible to rest because I usually overwork myself throughout the weekdays. The body needs to rest because whenever you put too much pressure on yourself, you are most likely going to break down and this is something I try as much as possible to avoid for myself.

My weekend activities are ;

1. Doing my laundry
2. Cleaning my house
3. Cooking for the next week
4. Sleeping
5. Watching ball if it's football weekend
6. Hanging out with friends

Whaoo, so is working from home also that stressful??
Because I have been thinking of starting to work from home too

Well, depending on the kind of work you're doing online, it's can be possible to wear you out. When you take on too much jobs at once, it's definitely going to have you burnt out. I have had this experience before.

Weekends are more of a resting periods for me, I reserve my weekends for my hobbies, self growth and development.
I love helping people in need of support in anyway I could by reaching out on weekends to them.
I give at least 1 hrs/day during weekends to learn something new or check back things I have learnt.
Since I am living alone I have to do some cleaning, mopping and so on, except if my babe is around she would assist with that. I do cooking as well, I watch YouTube for new recipe.
Weekends are fun for me.
What do you usually do during Weekends???

I spend good time with my family members during weekends. It is important to understand how good it can be to spend some time with friends and family, especially at weekends. I will always take out time to enjoy those moments at weekends instead of having to be at work.

I spend good time with my family members during weekends. It is important to understand how good it can be to spend some time with friends and family, especially at weekends. I will always take out time to enjoy those moments at weekends instead of having to be at work.

Everything is not about work all the time as far as I'm concerned. There is always a time someone should give himself a time off and recuperate from the stress you have been going throughout the whole week days. This is a human body and not a robot. When you don't take care of it, it is going to break down.

I've planned this upcoming weekend in few days with what I'll be doing. I plan on going to the cinema. It's been a while I want there to see a movie. The Marvels just came out and I'll be seeing it this weekend.

My weekend activities are ;

1. Doing my laundry
2. Cleaning my house
3. Cooking for the next week
4. Sleeping
5. Watching ball if it's football weekend
6. Hanging out with friends

I have someone who is doing my laundry for me which makes it something that I don't take care of by myself during the weekend and I also have home cleaning agency that does the cleaning of my house every morning which takes it out of the things I do during the weekend. The rest are something that I do by myself.

The weekend I'm usually taking the day to relax, do some gaming, watch a movie, YouTube, or a TV show. Maybe hanging out with family and friends or going out somewhere.

Resting is very important and that is the reason why even God after creation had to rest during the weekend as well. So, I don't see the reason why human beings are going to be working week in and week out without having to rest themselves.

Well, the first thing I do is clean the whole house in depth and do the errands that I have to do, then when I have some free time, I go out with friends or with the girlfriend or also to do some sports, depending on the day and the plans I have :)

Well, the first thing I do is clean the whole house in depth and do the errands that I have to do, then when I have some free time, I go out with friends or with the girlfriend or also to do some sports, depending on the day and the plans I have :)

Whenever you are the kind of person that is working throughout the weekdays and you have a girlfriend, it is always going to be very difficult for you to avoid staying with your girlfriend during the weekend when you are not working. She is not even going to allow you to rest without giving her the time and attention she have missed throughout the weekdays you are working.

Whenever you are the kind of person that is working throughout the weekdays and you have a girlfriend, it is always going to be very difficult for you to avoid staying with your girlfriend during the weekend when you are not working. She is not even going to allow you to rest without giving her the time and attention she have missed throughout the weekdays you are working.
And how right are you, this weekend she wants to spend the whole weekend with me at my house, so as you say, she will not going to let me rest, women are like that, i dont have nothing more to tell you about women, you seem to already know how they are hahaha.

But hey, at least it also relaxes me to be with her after so much work during the week :)

And how right are you, this weekend she wants to spend the whole weekend with me at my house, so as you say, she will not going to let me rest, women are like that, i dont have nothing more to tell you about women, you seem to already know how they are hahaha.

But hey, at least it also relaxes me to be with her after so much work during the week :)

You're damn right about my knowing them very well. I have a good experience with many of them that I took out time to study them inside and out. There's nothing a woman is going to be today that's going to come as a surprise to me.

For me, the weekend is the time when I can make all the improvements I have planned for myself, such as learning a language or some new skill for which there is not enough time during the working month

When I have a day off and this is only Sunday, I usually try to do nothing, do nothing and spend time, for example, listening to songs or going for a walk. I also have a day off on international and national holidays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back