What's new

What do you usually eat for breakfast???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
When I was an Ulcer patient, I remember I have to eat as early as possible. No matter what the time is I might eat as 4am. Sometimes I take Bread and Tea, Pie, Fruits, Pizza and so on, depending on what I want.
What do you usually eat for breakfast???

I can eat anything for breakfast and feel nothing for doing so. The point is always to focus on having something, even if it is a slice of bread and tea most of the time.

Well, I usually have the same breakfast almost always, that is, a coffee and some toast, but some days I also eat a sweet or some cereals, but as I said before, I don't usually change much what I eat for breakfast.

When it comes to the kind of food I usually like to eat for breakfast in the morning, it is always tea, bread and fried egg. This have always been my routine breakfast for the past 7 years. It is only once in a while that I will prepare another thing like spaghetti in the morning as my breakfast.

It is very difficult for me to eat something in the morning, I almost always eat after 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Therefore, before work, I mostly eat a banana and sometimes even porridge. It rarely happens that I ate a sandwich

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back