Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
How do you feel about voting during elections in your country? Do you still have that urge to perform your civic duties by participating in elections and vote to choose your leaders?

Does the electoral system of your country still give you confidence to vote because your votes will count or not?

When we get a general election or any kind of election in the UK, I tend to vote as you never know if that vote could be the one that counts.

There have been a few times I didn't because those up for the vote were not people who had plans that I agreed with.

I cast vote even when I have little or not interest in the in doing so. I had to do it as an abiding citizen. If I stop and every one stops that is not gonna sound well even to me. At least casting votes proves that my country or state or L.G.As still got citizens in em.

I didn't have my right to vote yet, but now I'm 20 and I can vote in the next election, but I'm not interested because if I choose someone I like and he doesn't win, then what's the point of going to vote, and if people decide 100 percent what someone is better, then there is also no point in going to vote because the majority will vote for him and my vote will not add or take away anything

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back